Search for content in message boards

Please a help with an obituary!!

Please a help with an obituary!!

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 8:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,
Is there anyone who could look up an obituary for me in the Bonners Ferry newspaper. I would like the information for my family's history and genealogy. Allen LeRoy Wells died there in 10/28/1937. Any help would be so appreciated thank-you.

Re: Please a help with an obituary!!

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 3:17AM GMT
here is his wife's and I'll try to find his. May have it.

Bonners Ferry Herald Jan 11, 1945
Wells, Mrs. Louie, a resident of Bonners Ferry for more than 21 years, passed away at the Bonners Ferry hospital Tuesday.
Funeral services for the deceased will be conducted tomorrow (Friday) afternoon at two o’clock at the chapel of the Morse Funeral Home, with Rev. P. E. Pike, Methodist minister, officiating. Internment will be had in Grandview Cemetery.
Louie McCoullough was born in Ireland on March 25, 1874. She was married at Towner, N. Dak. On June 6, 1914 to William Wells. The couple came to Bonners Ferry in October 1923. Mr. Wells passed away about ten years ago.
The deceased is survived by a sister, Mrs. Elizabeth Davis, of Mindenminee, Mn., and a number of nephews and nieces residing in Midwest states

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 3:38AM GMT
Thanks very, very much for taking your time to help me I really appreciate it. But Allen LeRoy Wells was about 10 years old when he passed so was never married.
Thanks very much for trying, I'm deeply grateful.

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 3:40AM GMT
I will go to the library and see if I can find it. I had a LOT of old obits on my old computer, but for some reason they did't transfer well, so let me look tomorrow on the old computer, and for some reason think I have it. If not, will go and get it for you.

allen leroy wells, ID

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 1:00PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: wells
Name: Wells, Allen Leroy
Year: 1937
Certificate Number: 106484
County of Death: Boundary
City: Bonners Ferry
Date of Death: 28 Oct 1937
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1930