Search for content in message boards

Native American Indian

Native American Indian

Bonita Reynolds (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 2006 4:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Seals
I am looking for Seals in the Robeson Co., NC area in the 1900 - 1930 census. I know they are there because of birth records. My question is if they are Native American Indians will they show up in the census, if not where would I look?

Thanks
Bonita Reynolds

Re: Native American Indian

Posted: 15 Oct 2007 4:44PM GMT
Yes,they will show up in the census.I see them there in the 1920 census,I didn't check the 1910 census but,I didn't see them in 1900.

R.e: Native American Indian

Posted: 15 Aug 2011 2:57PM GMT
Hi ! my name is Sharon Rosemarie Davenport Waun, I am the daughter of Preston Dewey Davenport,and my Grandfather was Milton Isaiah Davenport,and my grandmother was Daisy Bee Sloan. I am looking for history on our family heritage . Can you help me ? We did not know much about our father,other than he was not much of a dad.

Thank you for what ever information you can give me. Please email your thoughts. shadowrider032001@yahoo.com

Re: R.e: Native American Indian

Posted: 30 May 2012 10:14PM GMT
Surnames: Davenport
This post was deleted by the author on 28 May 2014 8:54PM GMT

Posted: 30 May 2012 11:31PM GMT
Hi, Adrienne, Daisy Bee Slone (Sloan) is sister to my great grandfather, James Lovall Sloan; both the children of Luther Ellis Sloan. I have information on the Sloans and Davenports; photographs and copies of various documents on my tree on ancestry.com. If you would like an invitation to view my tree, I can send you one, but will need your email address to send the invite. This makes it free for you to view my tree. You can also download pictures and documents and/or print them out free of charge, so if you see something you would like for your records, it is easily accessable. My email address is godblessamerica07@yahoo.com. Would love to hear from you, Joanne Turner

Posted: 31 May 2012 4:09PM GMT
Surnames: Davenport- Sloan
Hello Adrienne ; my name is Sharon Rosemarie Davenport Waun.
I am Preston Dewey Davenport's daughter,grandfather was Milton Isaiah Davenport,grandmother Daisy Bee Sloan. I am glad to have found another relative. I have a cousin that has been keeping me posted,with information on my family tree, Joanna Sloan Turner is my 2nd cousin, very nice lady. Please send me all the information you have to shadowrider032001@yahoo.com My phone number is 417-559-9720 ,and I go by the name of ( Sherry ) thank you Adrienne,,may God bless you.

Posted: 31 May 2012 4:16PM GMT
Surnames: Davenport's -Sloan's
Joanne ; thank you so much for all the research that you have been doing ! I want so much to get all of my families information together, and make a book out of it,so I will have it to look back on . You are such a blessing to me,you just don't know how much. May God richly bless you ,for all that you have done for me,and I thank God for bring you into my life. Love you sis.

Posted: 31 May 2012 8:35PM GMT
Wow! Thanks! So neat to get replies from distant relatives!!! Please do invite me to your tree! I would love to learn more about my family! I havent started a treeyet because i have too many gaps of names I'm still trying tie it together with, maybe soon though!!! Thanks again, I'm looking forward to seeing your tree!!!!!
Adrienne Babettte Davenport Reeves

Posted: 1 Jun 2012 1:43AM GMT
My 2nd cousin ,Joanne Turner has been helping me to find all of our family. If it wasn't for her I don't know what I would have done. That is how I found her. She is a sweet heart. My tree is under Sharon Rosemarie Davenport,my father is Preston D. Davenport,mother Esther Marie Davenport, My grandfather was Milton Isaiah Davenport,grandmother Daisy Bee Sloan. If there is anything else that I can do ,let me know. I hope to meet you one day. God bless you. Sharon ( Sherry ) Davenport Waun.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions