Search for content in message boards

Clester family members from Missouri

Clester family members from Missouri

Posted: 23 Oct 2001 8:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Clester
I am looking for any information on Joseph Halley Clester(son of William Henry Clester) of Bedison MO, Peter Clester of Zanesville, Ohio, Daniel Clester of Marysville,Missouri or Blanchard, Iowa; William Henry Clester of Tazewell or Taswell County Missouri, Reverend Samuel Clester of the Free Methodist Church in Nodaway County Missouri, George Clester, who I believe fought in the Civil War;Joseph Clester originally of Union County Pennsylvania who died at age 35.
I am also seeking information on the children of W. H. Clester;
Carrie Clester (Draiu?) of Burlington Junction, Jesse Clester of Kansas City MO, William Clester of Bedison MO, and Mrs.
Eddie Renfro of Skidmore, Missouri

Re: Clester family members from Missouri

Posted: 23 Jul 2003 3:29PM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2004 7:09PM GMT
Hello my mom found some old pictures of the Clesters. Carrie married Charles Drain and had 3 girls Ulua,Bernice, Lucille and one son Everett. Effie and Joe Clester had 2 girls Frona Marie and Hazel. Sorry i don't have any dates on this.

Mary Lundgren (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jul 2003 12:13AM GMT
Surnames: Clester
How are you related to the Clesters?
Frona and Hazel were my mothers aunts (on her fathers side of the family). thanks for the info
And do you know Effie's maiden name?

Posted: 31 Jul 2003 1:42AM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2004 7:09PM GMT
Hello Mary my Great grandma married Jessie Walton Clester the son of Ida Ellen ( Huffman ) Clester and William H. Clester. As for Effie she married Joseph Halley Clester Great grandpa's brother. I have her last name as Whited. Some say she was married 2 time's but the picture i have they both are very young so i would say joseph was her first husband. Hope this can help.

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 5:10AM GMT
Joe and Effie Clester were my great-grandparents. Their daughter Frona Marie was my grandmother who passed away at the age of 91 in Seattle, WA. Hazel (Martha) was my great-aunt who also passed away in Seattle. Frona had 1 daughter, LaVonne (Bonnie), my mother and a son George - both also have passed away.

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 5:21AM GMT
Joe and Effie Clester were my great-grandparents. Their oldest daughter, Frona Marie, was my grandmother. I would love to see any photos you have of the Clester family. I have a few nice photos of Effie. I would also like to find out what the first name of Effie's mother was. I have heard through the years that she (my great-great grandmother) gave Frank and Jesse James food and shelter while they were running from the law. Apparently, the James farm backed up to my great-great grandmother's farm.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic