Search for content in message boards

Oranmore families

Oranmore families

Posted: 1 Sep 2004 7:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Oct 2006 4:01PM GMT
Surnames: thy, Banks, Berry, Brannelly, Burke, Burns, Cormican, Coye, Dolan, Donahue, Fahey, Finn, Grealy, Greally, Grealish, Higgins, Hynes, Keane,Kelly, McDonogh, McGrath, Moran, Muldoon, Nolan, Plower, Small, Sweeney, Tarpey, Trayers, Vaughan
I'm interested in the following Oranmore families;
Athy, Banks, Berry, Brannelly, Burke, Burns, Cormican, Coye, Dolan, Donahue, Fahey, Finn, Grealy, Greally, Grealish, Higgins, Hynes, Keane,Kelly, McDonogh, McGrath, Moran, Muldoon, Nolan, Plower, Small, Sweeney, Tarpey, Trayers, Vaughan.

Re: Plower name in Oranmore

Posted: 11 Nov 2004 2:30PM GMT
Edited: 4 Oct 2006 4:04PM GMT
Surnames: Plower
What do you need to know about the Plower name?

Re: Oranmore

Posted: 28 Apr 2006 3:41AM GMT
I have a Michael Kelley/Kelly b abt 1814 in Ireland married to a Mary Hynes b abt 1814 in Ireland. Ring any bells?

Re: Plower name in Oranmore

Posted: 1 Oct 2006 10:58PM GMT
Edited: 4 Oct 2006 4:05PM GMT
Surnames: Plower
I am interested in the Plower name. It is believed that my GGGreatgrandfather Walter Martin married a Mary Plower. They had a son Thomas Martin born in 1823, Co Galway, Ireland. Thomas emigrated to the USA in 1849 or 1850. It is believed his parents Walter & Mary died in Ireland before Thomas's departure from Ireland. On Thomas Martin's tombstone that is located in Wetzel Co. West Virginia, USA say's he was a native of the Parish of Kerabane, Co Galway, Ireland. I relize the Parish spelling is wrong but that is the way it was spelled.
Anyway, I was wondering if my Mary Plower is of your family.

Please contact me direct at watsonj32@comcast.net

Thanks a bunch.

Jamie

Re: Oranmore families

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 2:26AM GMT
Surnames: Grealish, Keane
I am tracing the John Grealish and Bridget Keane from Galway Ireland. Their daughters Bridget and Mary came to America in about 1880. Both married in Minnesota and then went to Tacoma, Washington. Other children born to John &Bridget Grealish are:Anne, Catherine, John, Patrick, Judith, Penelope, and another Anne. If this family is connected to your research please contact me @ jfk000@excite.com Thanks, Karen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions