Search for content in message boards

FINGER/ REINHARDT/ CANSLER/ DEVENPAUGH

FINGER/ REINHARDT/ CANSLER/ DEVENPAUGH

Sharon Harris (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

My 5GF was Peter Finger who married Catherine Barbara REINHARDT. His son, John FINGER married Katie CANSLER. I have already recieved some information on the FINGER family who came to Catawba around 1775. I would like any information on the FINGER family, the CANSLER family, the DEVENPAUGH family and the REINHARDT family. I would be glad to share any information that I have.
Mon Aug 26 12:27:31 1996

Reinhardt - Finger

David A. Peoples (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Finger, Reinhardt
My mother was a Reinhardt.
My Henry Reinhardt b. 1814 d. 1862 married Elizabeth Finger on Dec. 14, 1839. She was born Oct. 10, 1814 and died in 1886.
Do you have any informatiom on Jacob Reinhardt b. 1720 in Germany, married Anna Margaretha in 1745 and died in 1800 in Lincoln County, NC?

Finger family of old Finger Mill, Catawba/Lincoln Co.

Robin Barger (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Finger
Looking for descendants of David Finger and Elizabeth Finger. Lived near the present Catawba-Lincoln County line, just outside Maiden. The family gravesite still exists, but is in very poor condition. If anyone has info on how many family members are in this plot, please let me know directly at ROBIN_18789@msn.com. I would like to start clean-up on this site asap. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions