Search for content in message boards

family faust

family faust

marita faust (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2003 6:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
hallo,
if someone needs information about the family faust from püttlingen/saarland, i think i can help.
contact me.

greetings from marita

Re: family faust

Posted: 6 Jul 2013 3:24PM GMT
Surnames: Faust
Marita, your message is ten years old, but I hope you will still get this. The Faust family I'm interested in is from Puttlingen. I need the ancestry and marriage of Jacob Faust born June 1 1811, died Jan 1,1860 father of Johann Faust b 1843 who immigrated to Pennsylvania. I have the spouse of Johann b. in 1843 as a Heisel (?). Hope you can help me. Jan

Posted: 28 Sep 2013 2:53PM GMT
Surnames: Faust, Foust
Hi Jan!
I'm Jeff Ishman. My great grandmother, Lucinda Faust (spouse of Eli Ishman), is listed on an Ishman website. There it says he father was Jacob C Faust. The lifespan you listed fits her birth, which has been listed as 1832, 1838 and 1839 in various census record. They married in 1855 and started in Spring Creek Twp. in Jefferson County and later moved to Millstone Twp. in Elk County. sounds as if your Johann was born or lived in Pullingen (Germany?). As far as I know Lucinda was born in NW Pa. My Faust line is at a dead end without her parents. This is a long shot, but I needed to try this avenue...
Thanks!
Jeff

Posted: 28 Sep 2013 11:05PM GMT
I don't think we're connected. My particular Faust family came to western PA in the 1873 from Puttlingen, Saarland, Germany
per page

Find a board about a specific topic