Search for content in message boards

Emil Julius Hunter

Emil Julius Hunter

Sande (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 1999 8:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jun 2006 9:13PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter
update....Emil was the son of Frederick and Dorathea...Frederick was the son of David.
David was from the London area. David got married and son Frederick was born and baptized in France at Bologne by the sea.
He and his wife and eldest 3 children, of which Emil was one, immigrated from Germany I believe, to Wisconsin and then to Mankato, MN. Does anyone have anymore information?

Re: Emil Julius Hunter

Posted: 11 Jun 2006 1:28PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jun 2006 9:13PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter, Feister
This is a reply from an old post from 1999. Did you ever find out more about Emil Julius Hunter? He is my great grandfather, my grandfather was Herman Arthur Hunter, son of Emil's and his first wife, Mary Feister.

Tom Bennett

Posted: 20 Jul 2013 1:58AM GMT
I am a granddaughter of Barbra Pfiester Goettl, who was a sister of Mary Pfiester Hunter. I would appreciate a contact at stenzmary@embarqmail.com regarding Mary Pfiester Hunter and Emil Julius Hunter. How are you related to Mr. Hunter?

Posted: 3 Jun 2014 6:56PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter, Stanich, Drevlow
Emil Julius Hunter was my great- grandfather on my mother's side. His son, Earl Joseph, was my grandfather. Earl Joseph (and wife Pearl Louison Stanich)'s 2nd daughter, Sandra Louise, is my mother. Emil Julius was the father of Herman, Ray, Glenn, Valley, and Lula Belle; all from his first marriage to Mary Feister. His second marriage to Louise Delphine DeCent included children Eva, Faye, Howard, Earl, and Zona.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions