Search for content in message boards

stout family

stout family

Posted: 14 May 2012 7:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: stout family
I am trying to find the family of ethel stout, born around 1905 in barrow lancs, her father is alferd joseph stout born 1889 and her brother alfred joseph stout born 1907. Ethel married a richard corless. I can find ethels birth, marriae and death, but i can not find the family on the 1911 census, where it should give me the name of ethels mother...or any other family members.

Re: stout family

Posted: 17 May 2012 3:04AM GMT
Do you have a connection to Ireland, if not you might want to post on the England board or Lancashire board?

Have you tried www.freebmd.org.uk

Birth for Ethel Stout, Sept. 1907. District Barrow F. Vol.8 E, Pg. 794
there is a link to the public organization who will provide you will a copy of a birth certificate

Birth for Alfred Joseph Stout, as above Vol.8e Pg. 791

Birth for Alfred Stout, June 1892 District Warrington
Vol.8c Pg. 259

Marriage for Alfred Stout, Sept 1903, District Barrow F.
Vol.8e Pg. 1601

www.familysearch.org

birth for Alfred Stoute, St. John Barrow in Furness, Lancs, Barrow to Alfred & Mary Elizabeth_________07 June 1905

I can't believe Alfred Senior would of been only 16 is born 1889, but did find one:

born 11 Sept 1892, St. Peter, Lancs, Warrington Humphrey Stout. LDS microfilm C05120-8/1655858

There are minimum of 4 Ethel Stouts but think this is the right one

1911 UK Census age 3, Burrow in Furness, Institution birth
as others show household births

I would need to pay to see the 1911 UK Census. Whereas you
may have this already as you have referenced it.

Annette Code

Re: stout family

Posted: 28 May 2012 1:18PM GMT
Hello Annette
I do have a family connection with ireland, but i had not realisd i had posted on the wrong board, thanks for pointing it out. the information you have gave is most helpfull, thankyou.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions