Search for content in message boards

Carnahans from Colorado and Pennsylvania

Carnahans from Colorado and Pennsylvania

John W Carnahan (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am the son of Clarence Carnahan who was born in Dale County Colorado. His father was William Carnahan and he was from Germantown Pennsylvania. I never knew my grandparents or have any history on them. Any help out there would be appreciated.

William Carnahan

Laraine Shaw (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
My Carnahan family is from Colorado and Pa.
Our ggrandfather John L Carnahan (1818-1891) had a brother name William W.(1823) born in Pa (near Sandy Lake?)
One of John's sons Allan(my grandfather)moved to Colorado in the late 1800's and bought a ranch. I don't know for sure if his uncle William also went to Colorado or not. Hope this helps.

Carnahan Family

William Carnahan (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
My family lived in the greater pittsburgh area in the 60's-70's. My mother was catherine Carnahan and My Father was Roy Calvin Carnahan who was born in Chicago in 1929. I am still looking for my father. He has lived in Florida (Miami) and in New Jersey (Toms River) and he was in the Navy in the late 50's and early 60's....

Carnahan/Rhoads

Benny Rhoads (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Loraine,
My G-Grandmother was Cinda Carnahan. I was told the story as a little boy about the family moving to Colo. and being in the cattle business, and then some of the off spring moving on to Calif. The Carnahan family lived in New Lebenon Pa. Next to Sandy Lake. In fact they still to this day get their mail from sandy Lake. I have very little on the family, and would like to fill in a lot of gaps. I would like to share what I have. Here is what I have on "Cinda". Cinderella Davis Carnahan was born 14 Oct 1848 died 5 July 1913. Father Jackson Carnahan. She was married to my G-Grandfather, Daniel Cline Rhoads. Does any of this fit? Benny Rhoads
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions