Search for content in message boards

FRANK FAMILY of NEW YORK

FRANK FAMILY of NEW YORK

Posted: 5 Nov 2000 8:46PM GMT
Edited: 27 Dec 2001 6:02PM GMT
I am seeking information on Rebecca London Frank and any of her family members. The only other name I have at this time is Ruth Frank. Ruth was probably born around 1916.

If either of these names sounds familiar, please let me know. Thank You!

Frank

Christella Frank (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2000 2:11PM GMT
Cathy, my maiden name is Frank. I'm originally from Ville Platte, Louisiana. Houston, Texas is my home now. I know my mother will be able to help.

I am presently working on a engineering project in York, PA. I will be home in Houston the second week in Dec.

Please send me a email then. I will lack to help I could help. The name Ruth sounds familiar. Does Lewis Frank sound familiar to you?

Frank family of New York

Posted: 6 Nov 2000 8:01PM GMT
Edited: 27 Dec 2001 6:02PM GMT
The Frank family I am seeking would be strictly from New York. They are also Jewish, so your connections are probably not correct.

Rebecca Frank's maiden name was LONDON. She had a sister, Sara London, as well as a brother, Joe LONDON.
Posted: 15 Nov 2000 6:46AM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2003 7:12PM GMT
Hi!
I am also doing research on My grandmother's family:her name was Dorothy Frank. I believe she had three sisters named Ruth,Marie (Weaver is her married name), Margaret and a brother named James. My grandmother was born in the Bronx, NY to Mary Powers Frank and Isaac Frank. So far i have info that Ruth lived in San Bernadino, Cal. I am not sure if any of these are relations to you but if anything sounds familiar, please let me know.
Michele

Franks in New York

M.Frank (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2001 5:13PM GMT
I don't know if this would help you at all, but my grandfather, harold frank, (1916 new york-1991 new york) is a non-jewish german. I don't know very much about his parents.

Re: Frank family of New York

Posted: 25 May 2010 3:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: London, Izenberg, Frank
My grandmother was Bertha London Izenberg who lived in NJ. My father Moe had an Aunt Rebecca and an Aunt Sara that lived in NY. The last name of Frank is very familiar to me too. They may be the same people you are referring to.

Re: FRANK FAMILY of NEW YORK

Posted: 28 May 2010 9:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
My Franks come from New York. Here is a link to my tree.
http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/6950051/family/pedigree
per page

Find a board about a specific topic