Search for content in message boards

Andrew Stewart/Sarah Drake/TN

Andrew Stewart/Sarah Drake/TN

Dorothy DiGioia (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2001 11:09AM GMT
Anyone have this couple? Married in TN. Sarah is daughter of Jonathan Drake. Think Andrew and Sarah may have had daughter named Rebecca Stewart married Hamilton Parks. Thanks for any help.

Re: Andrew Stewart/Sarah Drake/TN

T.Glover (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2001 5:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have some information on Andrew and Sarah. I am descended from Andrew and his second wirfe, Margaret Morris. Andrew and Sarah Drake were married 1800 in Robertson Co., TN. Their children were Lucy Jane, Jonathan Drake Stewart, Robert Weakley Stewart and Rebecca. Sarah Drake Stewart died 1816. Rebecca married first William Eatherly and second, Hamilton Parks in 1841 and moved to Dyer County, TN. See Goodspeed's History of Dyer Co., TN GEN WEB site. I have some more info if you are interested.

Re: Andrew Stewart/Sarah Drake/TN

Posted: 18 Nov 2013 5:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mitchell, Robertson, Stewart, Murphey
I am looking for information on Mary Margaret Stewart who married William Mitchell in Robertson Co., Tennessee circa 1814. In 1820 William Mitchell was enumerated in Robertson Co. with a wife and three children. They lived near Cheap Hill which is now in Cheatham Co., Tennessee. Based upon the 1850 and 1860 Dickson Co., Tennessee census records, Mary M was born about 1792 in North Carolina. It is possible that she is a daughter of Andrew Stewart from his first marriage.

Bob Mitchell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions