Search for content in message boards

DeHaven..Help

DeHaven..Help

Posted: 22 Apr 2004 4:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Apr 2004 5:11PM GMT
Surnames: DeHaven
I am looking for my Grandfathers biological Father..I know very little...i know he married an Ada ( no maiden). His possible first name is James but not quite sure. I found an Ada DeHaven in the 1910 census. In Chicago, living with her son Thomas L 5 months (my grandfather)..she actually had 3 children which were living with others I found a fay Dehaven living with a Nader Family in Chicago. The 3 rd child is Etta DeHaven. My Grandfather took on the name Ross from his Mothers second marriage. James? DeHaven was in the navy around1909,and last seen coming off a ship and never to be seen again. thanks Denise

Re: DeHaven..Help

Denise (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2004 10:45PM GMT
I have found that my Greatgrandfathers name is either james or jay DeHaven he married Ada Phillips but yet to find a marriage on them....There is a possibility that he left them and went to leon county Florida. Checking on that now..so far no luck thanks Denise

Re: DeHaven..Help

Posted: 14 Feb 2006 4:21PM GMT
Hi Denise
I am the great grandson of Ida Phillips who is Ada Phillips DeHaven Ross' twin sister. I unfortunately don't have much information on Ada's line either. I think that you have as much, or more, than I do. I have information on the two daughters of Ada and Mr. DeHaven. If you would like that just let me know. My e-mail will be changing here this week as we are moving back to Oregon. I look for your posting here if I don't hear from you this week by e-mail.

Good luck, Mike
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions