Search for content in message boards

Mary Lutz Nimrod Taylor

Mary Lutz Nimrod Taylor

Posted: 3 Oct 2000 5:46PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2002 6:20PM GMT
I am looking for any information on Mary Lutz who married Nimrod Taylor. I believe Mary is the daughter of Jacob Lutz whose parents immigrated from Germany in 1731.
Please e-mail me directly with any information any ones has.
Thanks,
Ada

Info on Mary Lutz to Ada

Carol Whetstone (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 2000 3:37PM GMT
I too am looking for a Mary Lutz. I do not know if this is the same one or not. Did you every find any information on her? If so could you please let me know? I am searching for a Mary Patricia Lutz who is my biological mother. I was born 5/5/55. Thank you.

Mary Lutz

Posted: 18 Dec 2000 8:21AM GMT
The Mary Lutz I am working on is much older, estimated age, 100 plus years. I do not know if she had brothers.

Nimrod Taylor and Mary Lotz (Lutz)

Jan Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2001 1:53PM GMT
My maiden name was Taylor and I am trying to figure out if this is my line. I found a bunch of descendants of Nimrod Taylor (born in 1756 in Shenandoah County, Virginia) and Mary Lotz, born 1751/59 in Shenandoah County, Virginia.
I am thinking that I might be linked up with Nimrod Jr. (their son). In the descendancy chart he is married to a Judith Stewart . They have kids in Scott County, Virginia. But I think she may have died and he married a Jane M. House and moved to Coles County, Illinois.
My great great grandfather is David Taylor who married to Eliza Ann ________. They are both born in Ohio. He is living right by Nimrod and Jane and on the other side of Nimrod is a James Taylor and Sarah and children. Would you know anything about any of this?
Jan

Nimrod Taylor and Mary Lutz

Posted: 20 May 2001 2:58PM GMT
Jan, I do believe you are another long lost relative. I have lots of information on these folks. I have been told that George Taylor II born 1724/1726 in Fairfax county, Va married Margaret then Sarah. their children were George Taylor III born 1744/1746 marrie Mary & moved to Ky. Samuel was born 1755 in Loundon County, married Mary Powers, d/o of Robert Powers and another Samuel was listed as being born 1750 abd married Elizabeth. ( I am not sure if it is one son with 2 marriages or 2 different sones. THEN we have Nimrod born 1756 who married Mary Lutz believed to be d/o of Jacob Lutz whose parents immigrated from Germany in 1731. There several dates listed for the marriage of Nimrod and Mary. A 5th child, William Talton Taylor born Aug. 1759 married Elizabeth Hampton of Loundon County, Va. The information I have says there is a possibility of more siblings of Nimrod. I have lots of information. If you would send me your e-mail address I can send you information on Nimrod and Mary. I got Mary Lutz's file from genology and it goes back to 910 a.d.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Ada

Re: Nimrod Taylor and Mary Lutz

Posted: 31 Jan 2003 10:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Mar 2003 12:32AM GMT
I know this is an old msg but hope you see it and reply. I am a descendant of Nimrod and Mary through their son William N. Taylor. I would like to hear from you. Please e-mail me.

Posted: 1 Feb 2003 12:58AM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2003 10:06PM GMT
Janie,
Tried to e-mail you and it came back as 'unknown user.'
Please e-mail me at
HATROEH@AOL.COM

Posted: 9 May 2010 6:57AM GMT
Hello Ada,
I'm Paul Mize and I go back to these fine folks on my maternal grandmother's side. About the file on Mary going back to 910 AD, Where did it come from in geneaology and how can you verify it's authenticity? For my information.
I'm new at this research game.
Thanks,
PM

paul@paulmize.net

Posted: 10 Oct 2013 4:22AM GMT
Edited: 10 Oct 2013 4:29AM GMT
Can you send me information as well, I'm related to Nimrod Taylor, son Moss Aaron, son Hiram Ashley, son Isaac Marshall, son Charles P Taylor, son, Arthur Doyle Taylor

Mary D Taylor
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions