Search for content in message boards

Charles Brigden

Charles Brigden

Posted: 19 May 2002 12:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Aug 2006 3:11AM GMT
Trying to get information on my Victoria, B.C. ancestors. My grandfather (Charles Brigden) was born in England and moved to Victoria, where he married my grandmother Ida Blanche GARCIN. Ida was born in Rose Blanche, Nfld. on July 9, 1887 and died in Victoria, B.C. in 1975. They both died in Victoria. Trying to get information on their parents, etc.

Re: Charles Brigden

Posted: 27 May 2002 3:23AM GMT
Hi Jim,
I checked the BC archives web-site and found the following:

Charles Brigden died 1949 03 18 at age 61 in Saanich(just outside the city of Victoria)

Ida Brigden died 1975 02 14 at age 87 in Richmond (just outside Vancouver)

Do they sound like the right ones? If so I can look-up the death records and find if they have their parents names. I'm not sure when I'm going that way again but it should be fairly soon.

Tanna

Posted: 2 Jun 2002 4:40PM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2006 3:11AM GMT
Thanks Tanna: It looks like they are the right ones. Ida is for sure. My mother notified me and stated that her father was Charles Henry Brigden. There is a Charles S. Brigden, who lived in Esquimalt, which could be my mother's grandfather. Jim

Posted: 7 Jun 2002 12:18AM GMT
Edited: 6 Oct 2002 6:27AM GMT
Hi Jim : I was at the BC Archives today and have 3 certificates for you ; Charles Brigden , Ida Brigden and Charles Stephen Brigden
Would you prefer snail mail or a couple of large email attachments
Regards : Alf

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 1:42AM GMT
Try looking at Preston Garcin and in later years John Garcin. She was probably a daughter of Preston. Good Luck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic