Search for content in message boards

COY FAMILY

COY FAMILY

Posted: 16 Jun 2002 1:23AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: COY
Hello; My name is Patricia (Patty) Leona Coy, I am trying to find out my family tree. There is no one I can ask every on my dad's side of family have past on. Here is what little I know. My father is named Reginald(Pete)H.Coy my mother is Nancy June Godsey-Coy my grandmother was name Flossie Ballard-Coy, I dont remember my grand-father's name they had 3 children Reginald (Pete) Betty-lou, Lou, and one adopted child name Lester(junior). I also had a uncle Ralph, and Roy Coy. Any information would be most grateful.

Re: COY FAMILY

tpoe (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jun 2002 6:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Do you know where your grandparents lived? I may be able to help.

PATRICIA COY (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jun 2002 10:59PM GMT
Surnames: coy
Hey there; My grandparents as I remember as a child lived in Indianapolis, In lost known address was on Bacon St. Any information would be most grateful

tpoe (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 2002 12:06AM GMT
Sorry. I checked my files and find no names you are seeking. Good luck.

Posted: 29 Aug 2002 6:40PM GMT
Surnames: coy
My Grandparents lived on Bacon St in Indianapolis, Mathew and Blanch Coy, Please reply.

Patricia Coy (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2002 7:10PM GMT
Hello Barbara; My Grandparents Flossie and Charlie also lived on Bacon years ago. I do have an Aunt Blanch and Uncle Roy Coy. Possible we maybe related Do you have an uncle Melvin Coy?? He would be the one to get ahold of send me your email privately and I can get in touch with him.Let me know Patty :+)

Posted: 22 May 2003 4:01AM GMT
Edited: 22 May 2003 4:06AM GMT
I am looking for a Carl Coy was married to a Margret Barnhart they had 1 son David. They were divorced when he was 3, he was born in 1951. Have you any idea. David lost contact with him when he was 16. My children would be Carl's grandchildren. They are interested any information. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic