Search for content in message boards

DAR- lookup surnames Watts and Riker/Ryker

DAR- lookup surnames Watts and Riker/Ryker

Carol Moon (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2003 2:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Sep 2003 3:39AM GMT
Surnames: WATTS, RIKER, RYKER
Could you look up Mason Watts (my 4th greatgrandfather) b. between 1763 &1765 in Fauquier, Virginia, d. march 2 1850 in Indiana and m. Deborah Ryker on june 18, 1793 in Shelby, Kentucky.
Could you look up Gerardus Riker or Ryker (my 5th greatgrandfather) b. 16 Nov 1740 in Closter, New Jersey, d. 15 Sept 1781 in Shelby County, Kentucky, m. Rachel Demarest 20 Nov 1762 in Tappan, Bergen County, New Jersey.

Re: DAR- lookup surnames Watts and Riker/Ryker

Carol (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2003 11:01PM GMT
Surnames: RYKER
Hi Carol,

Could not find your Mason Watts in the DAR Patriot Index, but did find Gerardus Ryker. His summary information is found below.

RYKER , Gerardus
Birth: NJ 16 Nov 1740
Service: NJ
Death: KY 15 Sep 1781
Patriot Pensioned: No
Widow Pensioned: No
Children Pensioned: No
Heirs Pensioned: No
Spouse: (1) Rachel Demarest

Should you or another female member of your family have an interest in joining DAR, please let me know and we'll put you in touch with a local chapter nearest your home. The chapter's registrar and lineage research committee chairman will both be available to help you with the application process.

If you would like to know more about DAR, please go to visit our national webpage at www.dar.org.

With kindest regards,

Carol

This free lookup service has been provided by the volunteer DAR VIS committee members.

Re: DAR- lookup surnames Watts and Riker/Ryker

Carol Moon (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2003 7:46PM GMT
Yes I would be interested in locating a local DAR organization. Carol Moon
per page

Find a board about a specific topic