Search for content in message boards

Chester genealogy

Chester genealogy

Amelia Whitford (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 2001 6:52PM GMT
Hello, Chesters!
You don't have my grandfather, Ray Addison Chester, listed under the children of Daniel C. and Louise J.[Sutphen] Chester. His dates are: b. 12/18/1878 d. 3/19/1934. Also, Louise's parents were John and Elizabeth[?] Sutphen. I have the Chesters all the way back to Samuel [ 1625- 1710 ]. Feel free to contact me at any time.
Amelia Whitford
porcula49@aol.com
or
porcula@yahoo.com

Anne Lorena CHESTER m Fredric PALM

Posted: 1 May 2001 8:05PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 11:11PM GMT
My gggrandmother was Sophronia Emeline CHESTER she had two children. Lela & Anne Lorena who was m to Fredric Theodore PALM. Anne Lorena CHESTER came out to CA in 1905 & then m my ggrandfather, F. T. PALM.

Re: Chester genealogy

Posted: 5 Jul 2001 4:02PM GMT
Surnames: Chester
I am new to this Geneology game and I am responding to your news board message as some of my family move to Oregon after setting off to Canada sometime at the beginning of this century.
My Grandfather's name was Frank, he was born in Deptford London, he had one brother Charles and three sisters.Elisabeth, Mini and Susan

Re: Charles Chester genealogy

Posted: 6 Jun 2002 1:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
My father and my great grandfather were both Charles Chester. My grandfather was Raymond LeRoy Chester. Some records say the elder Charles was b. IL, his fa. b.PA, his mo. b.IRELAND. I have not been able to find his family. He was born around 1850. Moved to CA, and was married in San Francisco around 1880. Do you have any information on him?

Posted: 19 Mar 2004 6:30PM GMT
Hi: My initial searching stops with John Chester, born Nov. 28 1761 inAlbany new york. he moved to Ontario in1780s, maybe one of yours.

Posted: 6 Jul 2008 4:52AM GMT
Have limited information on Chesters in Colorado. I am from that line. GGgranfather William Arthur Chester of CO, Greatgrandfather Elbert Chester CO, grandfather William H. Chester of Arizona. Any information to lend on this line would be elated to hear from you. Also willing to share my findings from Colorado. Thank you.

Posted: 11 Dec 2008 12:02AM GMT
Do you know where your Chester line origninated from? We have an Elbert Newton Chester in our line. He was the son of John Henry Chester. John Henry was the son of Jacob R. Chester and he was born in NC. We know some of ours moved west, New Mexico, Colorado and California.

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 1:05AM GMT
Do have knew of any chester's who were from maryland? Im trying to find out about jeremiah chester b.1811-1817
he started using the name lewis chester in 1880-1910. any info would be great!

Posted: 15 Jun 2011 6:57PM GMT
Peter Chester,

Your posting re. Chesters is somewhat aged but I wanted to contact you regarding the Chesters that came out of Canada. My Chester ancestors came to lower Canada from Ireland and settled in Wolfe, Quebec. They later migrated to Vermont and farmed around Cabot in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Is there any connection here between our Chester lines?

Frank Chester
email: frankwchester@aol.com

Posted: 18 May 2012 6:11PM GMT
Do you Chesters migrate to North Carolina?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions