Ireland - HANRAHAN Family Tree

Ireland - HANRAHAN Family Tree

Gemma (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 2005 5:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Mar 2009 6:59AM GMT
Surnames: Hanrahan, Fennell
Hi,
as part of my interest in history i have decided to create my family tree, however i have become stuck. My great grandparents were called Michael Hanrahan and Margaret Fennel, together they had 16 children one of which is my grandfather Patrick Hanrahan. I would be very interseted if you could provide me with information on the family, or you are/know my origins. I would be very grateful.....many thanks
Gemma

Re: Ireland - HANRAHAN Family Tree

Posted: 18 Nov 2008 4:08AM GMT
Edited: 1 Mar 2009 7:00AM GMT
Surnames: Hanrahan
My Great grandfather is Patrick F. Hanrahan, born in May of 1852 in Labasheeda, Clare, Ireland. I have no idea who his parents were, but he did have a brother James. If this fits at all with any of your information, please contact me.

Posted: 13 Dec 2008 12:07PM GMT
Edited: 6 Apr 2009 4:28AM GMT
hi im robert hanrahan living in clare researching my dublin clan .are you aware of clare library online sources also limerick library . youll get census for 1901 1911 .griffith valuation if there farmers .old newspapers on limerick site. if you search hanrahan family tree youll get some detailed co clare historys that might tye in . if i can assist you as im in clare just ask . good luck

Posted: 16 Dec 2008 1:40AM GMT
Edited: 6 Apr 2009 4:48AM GMT
I am looking for a James HANRAHAN who would have been my Great Grandmother's Father. Any help appreciated. lyndyc@suddenlink.net in California/USA

Posted: 16 Dec 2008 5:21AM GMT
Edited: 6 Apr 2009 4:45AM GMT
Robert- Thanks for the information, I know I will use it, I've run into so many brick walls with my Hanrahan relatives, I don't know where to turn. I know they existed, but I'm finding so little proof. Every time I find a name, it's like gold. I will be in touch, thanks for the offer.
Linda

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 2:25AM GMT
Hello:

I am James P. Hanrahan. My "hanrahan" hanrahan family is from vigo county, in Indiana; however, my Great, Great Grandfather was Patrick F. and did come from Ireland.

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 5:09AM GMT
My great grandfather was Patrick Hanrahan and immigrated through Canada to the US in 1874. He had a brother James, not sure of the rest of the family and I'm not sure when James immigrated. Patrick and James lived in Monroe Co., New York (1880 census ) Patrick and his wife moved on to Chicago, my cousin thinks James did too, but so far I have no proof. Patrick's wife maiden name is Stevenson. If you know anything more that might link these families, please leave me a message.
Thanks, Lin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic