Search for content in message boards

SIMPSON, JACOBS, RIMMER

SIMPSON, JACOBS, RIMMER

Julia Brich (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

I am looking for the parents of Nancy SIMPSON b. abt 1755. Nancy married Benjamin JACOBS b. in Person Co., NC. They had a daughter, Jemima JACOBS who md. Thomas RIMMER b. 1780 in North Carolina. They eventually moved to Madison Co., Illinois.
Posted: 15 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 3:02AM GMT
Surnames: jacobs, simpson
There is a book that was published on this family. I have read it in my local Gen.library. I too am seeking Jacobs and believe this family is origin of my Brunswick Co.family.
Posted: 21 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2002 5:04PM GMT
Surnames: JACOBS, HARGIS
Do you know the name of the parents of Jamima. Do you have her parents as Benjamin Jacobs and Nancy Hargis? Would love to exchange info.
Dorris

Benjamin and Nancy Jacobs

Mary Meyer (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 2001 1:50AM GMT
Surnames: JACOBS, HARGIS, GRADSHER
Were Benjamin Jacobs and Nancy Hargis the parents of Elijah, Susanna, and Elizabeth, children b about 1790 (more or less)? Elijah had a son Benjamin Jacobs b 1824 who married Martha Bradsher. I would like to know more about the older Ben.
Mary in TX

Re: SIMPSON, JACOBS, RIMMER

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 1:24AM GMT
Surnames: Jacobs
Julia,
I am a descendant of Thomas Rimmer and Jamima Jacobs through their daughter Elizabeth. I would like to exchange notes with you whatever I have. Please email me at photoscopy@msn.com
Thank you,
Helen

Re: SIMPSON, JACOBS, RIMMER

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 1:24AM GMT
Surnames: Jacobs
Julia,
I am a descendant of Thomas Rimmer and Jamima Jacobs through their daughter Elizabeth. I would like to exchange notes with you whatever I have. Please email me at photoscopy@msn.com
Thank you,
Helen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions