Search for content in message boards

Riddick, Julia Etta Biles Merrit LVN

Riddick, Julia Etta Biles Merrit LVN

Posted: 7 Jan 2009 11:14AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Riddick, Biles, Merrit

JULIA ETTA BILES MERRIT RIDDICK, age 78, died on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at the Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas. She was born on October 9, 1930 in Ashdown, Arkansas. She was a lifelong nurse, having worked at the Shriners Hospital, Hermann Hospital, Memorial Hermann Southwest and Memorial City Hospitals and Plaza del Oro. She was preceded in death by her parents, A.T. and Irene Biles; sisters, Lorene Pinder and Dollie Sharpe; and her first husband, Jack Merritt. She is survived by her husband of 29 years, Claude L. Riddick; daughter, Suzi Merritt; stepdaughter, Patricia Riddick Carter and husband Emmett of Baton Rouge; stepson, Gregory Riddick; stepson, Randall Riddick and wife Cheryl of Baton Rouge; stepson, Hugh Riddick of Baton Rouge; granddaughter, Melissa Merritt Darden and husband John of North Carolina; granddaughter, Noelle Carter; grandson, Ben Carter; granddaughter, Lily Riddick, all of Baton Rouge; sister, Nora Lee Gray and husband James; niece, Judith Snow of New Mexico; and nephew, Jimmy Gray. Friends are invited to visit with the family from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Friday, January 2, 2009 at Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home, 12800 Westheimer. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, January 3, 2009 in the chapel of Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home. Interment will follow in Forest Park Westheimer Cemetery.

Re: Riddick, Julia Etta Biles Merrit LVN

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 5:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Biles Merritt Riddick
Whoever posted this, I appreciate it but could you remove the LVN from her name? I am her only daughter and mom was a full fledged RN, never a LVN. Also I'm guessing the newspaper spelled her first husband's last name wrong (I've got the original obit put away somewhere) as the actual spelling is Merritt, with two "t"'s.
Thanks! Suz
per page

Find a board about a specific topic