Surnames: Roberts
I have all info on Roberts and related family's

Re: Roberts in Osceola Co. MI

Dawn Todd Brinker (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2004 12:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Mar 2009 12:33PM GMT
I think we have some lines that cross paths, connect, etc. Would be willing to share. Contact me at dawnstartodd@hotmail.com

Dee McNees (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2005 2:12PM GMT
Surnames: Roberts, Roggow, Schlesdet, Slesdet, Schlesdestadt
I am trying to find information on a Charlie and Catherine or Katherina Roberts who are burried in or around Reed City.
Catherine was my ggrandmother and i am trying to find information on my grandfather Charles Slesdet who married Emma Roggow. Any infromation on thesde names would be greatly appreciated. I have been searching for them for just about 5 years.

Posted: 27 Mar 2009 10:48PM GMT
Edited: 28 Mar 2009 12:34PM GMT
Surnames: Proefrock, Roberts
I just found a post on genealogy.com in reference to a Proefrock/ Roberts marriage. I am from the area of Niagara County where all of these German families settled. I have researched church records and found the birthdate of Ernestine Proefrock which agrees with what I just saw in the previously mentioned post. I am willing to share information.

Posted: 29 Mar 2009 4:48PM GMT
Surnames: Brown, McCaughan, Roberts, Odren
I am the gg-grandson of Issac ROBERTS and Elizabeth BROWN, g-grandson of Lincoln Herman ROBERTS and Abbiegail Josephine ODREN, and the grandson of William Eskiel McCAUGHAN and Cora Dess Elizabeth ROBERTS. Does any of these name connect to the ROBERTS, BROWN, McCAUGHAN, ODREN lines in Michigan and or Pennsylvania.

Don Smith
Knoxville, TN
tinman41458@yahoo.com

Posted: 15 Jan 2010 4:30PM GMT
Hello Linda...would you be so kind as to share with me any information you might have on the Roberts family related to either Virginia Roberts / Thomas Burroughs Roberts/ William Henry Baker Roberts/ Aaron Phillips Roberts/Edmund Roberts.
They are all relatives of mine....
Thank you very much....
Valerie (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
valmanoukian67@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic