Search for content in message boards

Christiansen Family

Christiansen Family

Posted: 16 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Nov 2001 2:42AM GMT
Surnames: Christiansen, Larson, Wilder
Torkild Christiansen was a Norwegian/Danish Sea Captain and married Martine Larson on or before c1884/85.
I don't know whether he married in the U.S.A. or in Scandinavia before arriving in the US.
They had 3-4 children; Wilhelmina (Minnie), Matilda (Tilley), John and one other female child. Wilhelmina was born in c1884/85 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
Wilhelmina married Charles William Wilder (an Englishman, born 9/3/1873 - Marylebone, London, UK) in Manitowoc, Wisconsin in c1903/04.
Wilhelmina and Charles Wilder had their first child - Albert William Frederick Wilder in Manitowoc on 31/03/1906 and then two further childen in Platteville, Grant County, Wisconsin - Elvine Desmond Henry Wilder, b:31/01/1908; Jeanette Dorothea Wilder, b:25/05/1909.
The family were living at 45 Rosewarn St, Manitol, Platteville in 1908.
Wilhelmina, Charles and their 3 children subsequently emigrated to Christchurch, New Zealand (NZ) in c1909/11. (on the SS/HMS Linark?)
Wilhelmina and Charles had a further 6 children in NZ and both died in Christchurch, NZ.

What I require please is:
(i) contacts for any descendants of Torkild and Martine;
(ii) place and date of marriage of Torkild and Martine,
so I can obtain a marriage certificate;
(iii) place and date of death of Torkild, so I can obtain
his death certificate (Sheboygan, Manitowoc or Platteville).

Thanks

Re: Christiansen Family

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 3:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wilder
Are you still interested in information regarding Family Tree?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions