Search for content in message boards

Laredo and Dallas Texas Cemeteries

Laredo and Dallas Texas Cemeteries

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 12:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Apr 2010 2:39PM GMT
I have many family members buried in Dallas and Laredo Texas cemeteries and I live in Indiana. Was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to take pictures of their headstones?

Re: Laredo and Dallas Texas Cemeteries

Posted: 22 Apr 2010 1:48PM GMT
I'm here in the Dallas area. If you know where and who you want to have done, I can get them. If you could, just email a list for the Dallas area to LaFull@tx.rr.com

Posted: 27 May 2010 12:27AM GMT
My Name is Luz Sauceda, and I live in Laredo, Texas. Maybe I have help you. My E-mail is zul49@sbcglobal.net Give me some information. I have never done this but I'm willing to try.

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 6:29PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
My name is Sylvia, and I live in Laredo, Texas. If you need any photos, I can take them and send them to you.My e-mail is sjre@laredo.globalpc.net.

Posted: 1 Feb 2012 8:26PM GMT
Silva

I saw your post where you were assisting a individual from Indiana and was hoping you could assist me as well. If you agree then I will send you the information that I have. If there is anything I can assist you with here in Dallas, then I will.

Thank you

Joe

Posted: 1 Feb 2012 8:47PM GMT
I would be happy to help you for anything in Laredo. e-mail me the info- sjre0348@yahoo.com

Posted: 2 Feb 2012 12:40AM GMT
SILVA;i dont have alot to help you with the search but if it does good my grand father was born in salinas victoria cross the boarder in 1911 died around the 1915 give or take, and a daugther that died in 1912 rigth after they cross its not much hope you can help me with this info.

grandfather:cesario cantu <1881 to 1915
daugther:lupita cantu <1909 to 1912 possible coud be in the city cemetery [just in case you need wife name is maria garcia good luck and i -thank you joe cantu-
-im 62 years old i like to leave a cantu family tree-

Posted: 2 Feb 2012 4:51PM GMT
I can't go across the river because it might be dangerous, but I will try to look them up in the Laredo cemetery. I am going out of town this weekend. I will start to look for the headstones on Monday.

Posted: 2 Feb 2012 5:46PM GMT
HEY THATS ALL OK THANKS HAVE A NICE TRIP HEAR FROM YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

JOE

Posted: 3 Feb 2012 4:35PM GMT
Just in case I find something- where should I send it to?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions