Search for content in message boards

Fanslau

Posted: 25 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 2:18PM GMT
Surnames: Fanslau
Looking for anyone who is related/knows of the Fanslau Family. Family of Enest Fanslau, 1883 Born in Graudenz, West Prussia.

Re: Fanslau

Posted: 11 Jul 2004 4:06AM GMT
Were Ernest's parents August C. and Marie Sonnenvoldt Fanslau? They were my great-grandparents. Their son, Arthur (married Beatrice Bartz) was my grandfather. His siblings were Ernest, dob 11/30/1883 in Germany; Helen, Henry, Lydia, Louisa, Edward, Rose, Reinhard, August, and Albert. According to my records, August C. was born in Bobken, Germany. His parents were Carl and Louisa, who left West Prussia in 1882. I have a lot more info if you think this is your family.

Posted: 7 Jan 2007 11:25AM GMT
Hello AnnGenie,
ma name is Marianne Loesch nee Kirste. I live in Germany, near Mainz. I know the name "Fanslau" since I was a child, when my grandparents mentioned it. Perhaps you have heard the name "Kirste " too. My grandfather was Reinhold Kirste and my father was Horst Kirste, they were born near Rypin , now Javornica, region of Strasburg. I also remember the names "Grapatin, Schrul, Schiemann, Müller Erdmann". I`d like to hear from you.
MG, Marianne Loesch-Kirste

Posted: 9 Apr 2010 8:10PM GMT
I have Johann Fanslau as Ernst Hermann Fanslau's father. Ernst. Ernst was born September 29th 1883 in Graudenz West Prussia. I also have Gretrud Fanslau, and Augusta Fanslau.I have no dates yet on the latter. I do have a document that is written in I think Polish, I think it is hi birth certificate, but I have not had it translated yet, I'm working on it. If this is of any interest to you, please email me at lfanslau@shaw.ca, and or I am on Face Book as well. Any information would be appreciated.
I have pictures posted there as well.

Laila Fanslau
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions