Search for content in message boards

Sexton families

Sexton families

Posted: 6 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Nov 2006 5:05PM GMT
Surnames: Sexton, Adams, Blount
Looking for info on Dempsey Sexton (died 1808) and wife Harriett(Happy) Adams (died in Fl.) They had two sons, John, and Lovic and two daughters Elizabeth and Louise. Lovic married Elizabeth Blount and moved to Fl. The rest stayed in the area. I am interested in info prior to Dempsey and Happy. Also any info on them and their offspring. Info on Elizabeth Blount and her family would be appreciated. All lived in the Washington County N.C. area in the 1700's and 1800's.

Re: Sexton families

Debby Lange (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2004 1:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm a decendant of Lovick Sexton who moved to Florida I can give you my direct line as far back as I can go. I'm missing a piece. My mother is Beatrice Sexton West. My grandfather was Jurious Sexton, grandmother Hattie Barfield. Greatgrandparents were Francis Sexton and Celester Hughes, Great great grandparents were Frank Sexton and Mollie Waters, Great great grandparents were Frank Sexton and Catharine Sexton (unknown maiden name at this point). great great great grandparents I believe were Friley Blount Sexton and Eliza or Elizabeth Sexton (unknown maiden name). I will update you when I get this information
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions