Search for content in message boards

Henry Cooper - Ohio 1806

Henry Cooper - Ohio 1806

Posted: 18 Nov 1999 4:49AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2004 11:59AM GMT
Seeking information on Henry Cooper moved to Fairfield, Ohio in 1806. Were Jacob,John, Joseph his brothers? Did Henry have a daughter named Rebecca Ann. Any information can be sent to me at ddale@desupernet.net.
Thanks, Don

Henry Cooper

Posted: 4 Jan 2000 9:13PM GMT
Edited: 2 Mar 2002 8:33PM GMT
Could Henry have had a son Edson G. Cooper?
My father was Henry Edson Cooper Grandson of
Edson G. Cooper who also had a son Henry.
Edson G. was born in Ohio, moved to Missouri,
Albany, Gentry County propably in the early
1860's.
Posted: 10 Oct 2000 7:12PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 1:01AM GMT
In my family tree, I have a Joseph Levi Cooper, (my grandfather) not sure if he had any brothers or of their names, but will look into it and see if there is any connection there.

Re: Henry Cooper - Ohio 1806

Posted: 5 Nov 2001 2:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Dec 2001 6:49PM GMT
I have a picture of a Mrs Henry Cooper from Fairfield county Ohio, I have no dates at all with this, but my Grand mother was a relative she was Ruth Ethel Cooper, Brothers names were Guy married a Helen??? and a Ray, there was a sister in a home in Columbus, Ohio for what reason I do not know.Ruth E Cooper Married William Clyde McLaughlin in Fairfield co Ohio. I Have been trying to find Ruths E's parents and can't do it, I do know all of the kids were in a home because their mother died, when I have no Idea, Hope this helps some what

Posted: 22 Nov 2001 12:30PM GMT
Edited: 5 Mar 2002 5:46PM GMT
Is this any early picture? What dates do your Coopers go back to in Fairfield, Ohio. Where there any living in Baltimore, Ohio? All I have is that Rebecca Ann Cooper, b. August 5, 1802 married Adam Brandt on Sept 10, 1821 in Fairfield, Ohio and lived there all her life. They had 17 children. She died in Baltimore, Fairfield County while visiting family.
Don

Posted: 22 Nov 2001 2:48PM GMT
Edited: 3 Dec 2001 6:49PM GMT
Don they may have been from Balitmore or Columbus, I have sent out the picture and what I Know about the coopers via e mail, it is a very early picture, if you need more pictures of Guy ruth, I have them, But none of Clara or ray, I do have pictures of Helen Cooper, Guys wife and his children from the 1940s, let me know if you would like them, I will get them out to you, good searching, please let me know what you find, thanks again
per page

Find a board about a specific topic