Search for content in message boards

Trying to locate family memebers

Trying to locate family memebers

patricia Linen (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2000 8:02AM GMT
Hi My name is Patricia Linen my mother is Ethel Linen/glover and we are trying to put together the glover family tree for the reunion in July in NC. Hope to see you all there soon. Let make this a reunion they won't forget.

Glover from the Carolinas

Posted: 12 Apr 2000 7:05PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 3:35PM GMT
Hello, my greatgrandfather was Oliver Glover who was born near the South Carolina, North Carolina border. Could you send me some information on the Glover family reunion that is schelduled this summer in North Carolina. Please email me. Thank you.

Glover Family

David (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2000 7:35PM GMT
Information needed for Joseph Glover Family of Cherokee, SC and then to Rutherford Co., NC.

Glover Family

David (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2000 7:36PM GMT
Information needed for Joseph Glover Family of Cherokee, SC and then to Rutherford Co., NC.

Sam and Martha (Low) Glover

Wayne Glover (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2000 3:42AM GMT
Need information on this couple from Salley- Orangeburg, SC area, 1860-1870 era

Reunion

Posted: 17 May 2000 3:47AM GMT
Did you get info. on a Glover Reunion in NC. I have never heard of it,but would be interested
Wayne Glover

Glover reunion NC

Posted: 8 Oct 2000 6:25PM GMT
Edited: 23 Feb 2003 10:39PM GMT
Would love to know how the reunion went and when it is planned for next year. Looking for descendents of Sarah Elizabeth Merritt and Doc Franklin Glover. Sarah was half sister to Ross Hicklin Carothers, Ellen's grandfather. Have some info on them and pictures would love to share with their descendents. Sarah b 1860 York Co SC d 1931 Gaston Co NC Any help finding her descendents would be greatly appreciated

Floyd

SAMUEL from S. Carolina

kl GLOVER (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2000 6:25PM GMT
I am looking to get information about my grandparents. My father's name was Sam. He is from South Carolina, I think its a place called Anderson. Left a woman he married with two sons...one's name is Wayne. Can't remember the name of the other but he was living in Atlanta the last I heard. He had a brother named Calvin and others...I know he has two sisters, Norma Jean and Irma. Sound familiar?

Sam Glover

Posted: 17 Oct 2000 6:21PM GMT
No, this is a different one. My Great, great grandfather, Sam died around 1875.
Thanks for your response. Good hunting.

samuel glover

cecil w. brumley (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2000 6:13PM GMT
Wayne, my gfathers brothers name was Samuel ,born in 1877 in Texas could there be any connection?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic