Frank NEW

Sue NEW (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: NEW
My husband is a New. His father was Frank New, born in Hopkins Co., TX
in 1900. He was the son of Samuel Franklin New who was born around 1850
in
Mississippi. I wonder if these names are familiar to you.
Kindest Regards,
Sue Dopson New

Frank New

Cora (New) Lasseigne (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: New
Sue, My grandfather was Frank New , do not have a birth date on him. He was married to Cora Clara Rowe who was my fathers mother. My father was Elmer Lee New. Which of Franks children is your husband? I have some info and would like to see what we have that matches. I've been waiting for my brother to send me an update. Hope to hear from him soon.

Re: Frank NEW

Posted: 6 Jan 2005 5:36AM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2006 6:47PM GMT
Address Change: sue1ps@ont.com

Re: Frank New

Posted: 14 Jun 2007 10:34AM GMT
Frank Hale New and Cora Clara Rowe- New are my great-grandparents. Their last child was my grandmother, Winnie "Juanita" New- Stovall. Juanita's last child is my father. I have the Stovall information and the NEW information is well researched also, I believe. I know someone from the NEW side of the family who is always updating her research. I'm still having trouble with the ROWE information though. I'm trying to find more info on Cora Clara, her parents, and her siblings, etc.

Re: Frank New

Posted: 14 Jun 2007 5:02PM GMT
Surnames: New, Copeland, Maris, Wilton, Cook
Greetings from Austin. Frank Hale New is in my New genealogy tree as well. I have met several of his relatives over the last few years. Please feel free to email me at wnew@austin.rr.com

Re: Frank New--Juanita Stovall

Posted: 9 Jun 2008 7:05PM GMT
Surnames: New Stovall
Hi
I saw your post concerning a Juanita Stovall. Would she by any chance be related to a Billy Eugene Stovall?
Billy may have been born in Ok, but he lived and died in Missouri. He was married to a Vivian Harris.
Any help would be appreciated. Direct email is jgalpin48428@yahoo.com
Jennifer
per page

Find a board about a specific topic