Search for content in message boards

Patrick Family

Patrick Family

Posted: 7 Jan 2004 2:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Feb 2004 2:44AM GMT
Surnames: Patrick
Looking for Hugh Patrick b.ca 1801-02 VA, father of Herod Patrick b. ca 1846 KY, who was father of Floyd Johnson Patrick b. 7 Apr 1970 Johnson Co., KY. Hugh was married to a woman named Ritter, Riddley, Rutha, Ritta depending on which of the 1850, 60, 70, 80 census you look at. According to Johnson Co. Births for 1853, Hugh and and a Betty Morris had a child named Serena who appears on the 1860 census as a member of the Hugh Patrick family. I do not believe this is the Hugh Patrick that married Mary Prater because the family members listed in the above census info do not match the family members of Hugh & Mary Prater found in the Patrick Family publications produced by the Magoffin Co. Historical Soc. Would welcome any info that would help identify this Hugh Patrick.

Re: Patrick Family

Posted: 3 Apr 2005 6:36PM GMT
Hi. are you the Ronnie Walke from Paintsville married to Dianna Teater? If so,I found a picture in my mother's pics of the P-ville golf course being built. Mom passed away earlier this year. If interested, I can send a copy.

G. Depaolis Nash (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2006 4:16PM GMT
Hi,
Saw your message , listing the name Patrick. By any chance are you famuliar with a women named Jerral Dean
Patrick, born in Paintsville on or about 1936 or 1937. If so please give any information you may have. I`m her daughter.
After school she moved to Dayton Oh., married a Louis DePaolis and moved to Maryland. She is now deceased.

Brian Ann Arnett (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2006 8:13PM GMT
I'm sorry, I don't have any info re this person. That is about 10 or so years before my time. I went to Paintsville School only 4 years.

Ron Walke (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2006 1:52AM GMT
Sorry, I don't have any information on this person.

Posted: 6 Apr 2013 1:49AM GMT
Gianna,
I am your mother's first cousin. I remember your mother and father coming to the hospital and telling my mother they were getting married.I have her picture and a bible that were hers. Her birth certificate is under Bayes.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions