Search for content in message boards

William Radford book

William Radford book

Maureen (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2004 9:05PM GMT
Classification: Biography
I was in an antique store in Bethany Beach, DE and saw the hardback book titled A History of William Radford of Richmond, VA - His Ancestors and Descendants From 1700 to 1986 by Robert S. R. Yates. The copyright date is 1986. Being into genealogy myself, I couldn't resist buying it with the hopes of getting it to someone who is researching the family. If you are interested in this book and you are the first person to contact me, I would be happy to mail it to you for the cost I paid for it (which was only $1.00) plus shipping/handling expenses.

Re: William Radford book

teri colaianni (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2004 5:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello. I am interested in obtaining the book. Please contact me at tkhigg@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 9 Mar 2005 1:28AM GMT
Did you sell the book on William Radford family?

Maureen (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2005 11:24PM GMT
Yes, the book was sold months ago. Sorry...

Posted: 8 Sep 2006 6:59PM GMT
Surnames: Radford
Could you please put me in contact with who you sold the William Radford book to?

I am very interested in maybe figuring out how to get it, or at least having it copied or something,so it can be Shared .. I know that I would be extremely interested in reading it, to try and help my daughter in Oem, UT with the geneology she has been working with for a long time.

Thank you so much..

Richard

--------------------------------------------------------------------

William Radford book
Author: Maureen Date: 24 Oct 2004 9:05 PM GMT
Classification: Biography

I was in an antique store in Bethany Beach, DE and saw the hardback book titled A History of William Radford of Richmond, VA - His Ancestors and Descendants From 1700 to 1986 by Robert S. R. Yates. The copyright date is 1986. Being into genealogy myself, I couldn't resist buying it with the hopes of getting it to someone who is researching the family. If you are interested in this book and you are the first person to contact me, I would be happy to mail it to you for the cost I paid for it (which was only $1.00) plus shipping/handling expenses.

Thank

maureen (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2006 9:34PM GMT
I am sorry but I can't help you. I sold this book in 2004 and have no recollection or record of the name of the person or their address. I just addressed it and mailed it.

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 8:59AM GMT
We would really love to see this book and would more like to have it!
Richard and Ginny Radford
rich1136@charter.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions