Search for content in message boards

Pauline (PUETZ) CARSON

Pauline (PUETZ) CARSON

Posted: 1 May 2002 3:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Apr 2005 12:49PM GMT
Surnames: Puetz, Carson
I'm looking for information on Pauline (PUETZ) CARSON and her family. Pauline was born November 22, 1887 in Germany to Fred and Sybilla Puetz. She died in February 1963 in Missouri. Siblings that I know about are Fred, William, and Frances/Francis. I found her in the 1920 Census, divorced, living in St. Louis with 3 children, her mother, and a boarder, Albert L. Pomery. She is listed as a proprietor of a retail linen store. Her children are:

Janet b. ca. 1907 in New York
Pauline b. ca. 1909 in New York
George W b. ca. 1912 in New Jersey

Her mother was born ca. 1864 in Germany and is widowed. The boarder was born in Missouri and works in the store.

I know it's not a lot of information to go on, but if anyone knows any information about any members of this family or knows where I can go, please feel free to get in touch with me. Also, if anyone wants information on Pauline's brothers and sisters or parents, please feel free to ask me any questions. Information I would really like right now is a death date and obituary for Sybilla PUETZ and Pauline (PUETZ) CARSON.

Re: Pauline (PUETZ) CARSON

Posted: 7 Dec 2004 3:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Apr 2005 12:49PM GMT
Surnames: Puetz, Carson, Pomeroy
I have additional information on this family. Albert Pomeroy married one of the Pauline Carsons (not sure if it's the mother or the daughter given that the age is right smack in the middle in the 1930 census). The linen store in question was called Carson Linen Store. If anyone has information on this family, including children, that help will be greatly appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions