Search for content in message boards

Cemeteries of Bay Minette

Cemeteries of Bay Minette

Posted: 18 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jul 2001 9:20PM GMT
Surnames: Buck
I am looking for cemeteries in Bay Minette. I am looking for the graves of James ? Buck, W.A.Buck. Is there a list of all the cemeteries in Bay Minette and who is buried in them? Marian in Texas

Ella Buck Quinley

Posted: 3 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Dec 2002 11:58PM GMT
Surnames: Buck, Quinley
Marian:

Is there an Ella Buck in your family? Ella married my Great Great Uncle, Francis M. "Frank" Quinley, my great grandpa's brother. Ella was born ca. 1888 and died December 25, 1938 in Baldwin Co., AL. Both she and Frank are buried at the Johnson Cemetery in White House Fork, near Bay Minette, AL. There are several Bucks in White House Fork.

Hope this has been helpful.
Leon Weekley
Bay Minette, AL

Looking for graves

Posted: 11 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2002 1:49AM GMT
Surnames: Atchison
I am searching for the grave of a William Wiley Atchison in Baldwin County , Alabama

Re: Cemeteries of Bay Minette

randy mcdonal (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2001 4:45PM GMT
i live in bay minette and know the buck family. john buck.. e mail me some information on what you are looking for and i will be happy to go and look for you

Re: Cemeteries of Bay Minette

Posted: 16 Aug 2001 3:05PM GMT
Edited: 6 Apr 2006 2:52PM GMT
Thank you for your reply. John Buck's oldest brother, Wayland Angus Buck was my father-inlaw. We never met any of the family but started looking last year. We have contacted but since John doesn't live in Bay Minett and everyone else has died or is old(real sick)we are limited to any information on the cemetery. We would like to know who is buried next to Wayland A. Buck and families around.
I did contact a Bill Miller and we think we are related through the grandmothers but he doesn't answer anymore. He had heart trouble and may have passed away. He had a older brother? I would be interested if he is still alive. If this is too much I understand but thanks for the offer. Marian in Texas

Re: Cemeteries of Bay Minette - John Buck

Posted: 4 Dec 2006 3:54PM GMT
Surnames: Buck, Bryars, Hendrix, Miller
Marian
I have information on John Buck. He is buried in Mobile, Alabama. I have done a lot of research on the Buck and Bryars families. Mr. Buck had given me Wayland Angus Buck's name, birth date and birth place but I have been looking for information on his family. I married John Reginald Buck, a son of John Buck. Please email me (jackiebuck@cox.net) and we can exchange information.

Jackie Buck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic