Search for content in message boards

Clell & Katherine Lee of Blue, Greenlee Co.

Clell & Katherine Lee of Blue, Greenlee Co.

Posted: 8 Apr 2009 2:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lee, Casper, Williams
Looking for descendants of Clell & Katherine Casper Lee or descendants of Clell's brothers who were living in Paradise, Cochise Co. in the 1920's-1930's +. The boys were hunters and hunted with my grandfather, Martin Williams, who lived in Whitewater (Elfrida). I have pictures that might be of interest to the Lee boys.

According to the SSDI, Clell Lee died Aug 1981 and last residence was Blue.
Any help appreciated.

Re: Clell & Katherine Lee of Blue, Greenlee Co.

Posted: 24 May 2009 11:58PM GMT
Hi Marti,
Interesting stuff. My Dad wrote a history of his family in 1978, I believe. Part of that history happened in the Paradise (where his sisters Pearl and Ruby were born), Cave Creek, Hilltop area. He spent some time discussing the baseball teams they had. Paradise had on their team two really good players; Carol and Barney Lee. Also mentioned is an Epley boy. At abut the same time period he mentioned deer hunting with Ralph Morrow's boys.

I don't know if these names are of any use to you, but they are about the right time period. Nothing is said about Blue.

Happy hunting

Paul Johnson

Re: Clell & Katherine Lee of Blue, Greenlee Co.

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 4:13AM GMT
Surnames: lee
Hi I am not sure if you found the info you were looking for but my husband is cell and Dale's nephew their grandfather was Ernest Elli Lee and his dad was Ernest Arthur Lee (timber) if you have any history we would love to see it as we are trying to find family members as well. 520-668-9952
per page

Find a board about a specific topic