Search for content in message boards

Cannon families of Sevier County TN

Cannon families of Sevier County TN

F. Robert Henderson (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2000 7:00AM GMT
Very interested in exchanging information about the John Cannon Sr. John Cannon Jr. William Cannon and James Cannon all lived in Sevier County TN early 1780-1830+ Please email me direct at Flatrockranch@compuserve.com

James Cannon

Barry (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2000 3:29PM GMT
Was James Cannon the same one that had a daughter -Elizabeth Ann Cannon ? Born 28 Sept. 1778. Died in Smith Co , TN. Barry .... bduker@ix.netcom.com

James Cannon

Posted: 2 May 2000 7:58PM GMT
it is possible that Elizabeth was a daughter of James Cannon, Mary Catherine Cannon was a daughter and she was born in 1786. Did Elizabeth list her father as being a James Cannon? His wife's first name was Martha. Perhaps her maiden name was Parkinson, however this is not proven. The had a son with a middle name of Parkinson.

Looking for my Cannon Relatives and Ancestors

Charles Eugene Cannon (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2000 6:04PM GMT
I was born in Statesville, Nc in Feb. 1940 to Clyde Eugene Cannon and Mildred Johnson. Clyde's family was in Statesville, NC. He and Mildred graduated from high school in Greeneville, TN. Just starting the process of trying to identify his side of my family. Any help appreciated. Please contact me by email. Thanks again.

James Cannon family goes to Missouri

Posted: 16 Jul 2000 6:37AM GMT
Since I last sent message I found data that shows some of James Cannon family of Sevier County TN went to Macon and Randolph Counties in Missouri. Anyone have information on Cannon families in either of these Missouri counties?

Re: Cannon families of Sevier County TN

Posted: 2 May 2010 5:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cannon, Walker, Rogers
The James Cannon who died in Macon, MO abt 1840 (thrown from his horse) is my 3rd great grandfather. His father was James Cannon Sr. according to my great grandfather, Henry Myers Cannon who did some research on the family line. Several families moved together from Sevier, TN to Missouri in the mid 1830's: James Cannon, his wife Rachel Walker & son Henry Milan Cannon; William Walker & wife Jane Wood; William Marshall & wife Caroline Walker; and William Morrow & wife Charlotte Walker. I cannot track James Cannon Sr. before he lived in Sevier, TN nor the relationship with John Sr and William, if any. Would appreciate any help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions