Search for content in message boards

Albert Nelson Guthrie

Albert Nelson Guthrie

Posted: 19 Jul 2000 7:23PM GMT
Edited: 16 Feb 2002 6:14AM GMT
Can anyone tell me the state where Albert Nelson Guthrie died? He is buried in Holt Co. Missouri in 1948. He was married to Lucinda Hensley, who died in 1938. She also is buried in Missouri but did not die there. Please contact me at downs@dcdi.net

Re: Albert Nelson Guthrie

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 8:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GUTHRIE, Hensley, Race, Mapes, Perjoviich
Just sent you (sadowns) an email re: this old post for Albert Nelson Guthrie...looking forward to hearing from you. Susan

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 12:26AM GMT
Hi Susan, I am anxious to hear from you. My email address has changed since I posted the query s few years ago. It is now snowd_BS1591@mudlake.net. I descend through the Hensley line. All of the surnames mentioned in your post are of interest to me.
Thank you,

Shirley

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 2:20PM GMT
Birth: May 11, 1860
Oregon (Holt County)
Holt County
Missouri, USA
Death: Jan. 21, 1948
Maryville
Nodaway County
Missouri, USA

Albert Nelson Guthrie, husband to Lucinda Hensley, and a son of James Albert Guthrie and Abrilea [Abigail] Noland, was laid to rest on Saturday, January 24, 1948.

"Albert died at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Irby near Maryville on Wednesday, January 21, 1948. Funeral services were held at 1 pm on Thursday, January 22nd, at the Campbell Funeral Home. The Reverand L. B. Day of Maryville conducted the services." (Extracted from Obituary posted in the The Maryville Daily Forum, 28 August, 1948).

Albert and Lucinda were married on September 28, 1892 in Oregon, Holt, Missouri, and together had the following nine children: Jessie Mae, N.G., Joshua Hobert, Robert Nathan, Mary Elizabeth, William David, Emma Evaline, Paul Edwin, and Floyd Raymond.

Family links:
Spouse:
Lucinda Hensley Guthrie (1875 - 1938)

Children:
Baby Guthrie (1895 - 1895)*
Joshua Hobart Guthrie (1897 - 1965)*
Mary Elizabeth Guthrie Gibbs (1901 - 1976)*
William David Guthrie (1904 - 1972)*
Emma Evaline Guthrie Perjovich (1907 - 1957)*
Paul Edwin Guthrie (1909 - 1986)*
Floyd Raymond Guthrie (1914 - 1999)*

*Calculated relationship

Burial:
Benton Church Cemetery
Forest City
Holt County
Missouri, USA

Maintained by: Susan
Originally Created by: Gary Hurst
Record added: Dec 28, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 82493080

Posted: 19 Jul 2014 4:07AM GMT
Surnames: Guthrie, Hensley, Pejovich, McGee
Greetings jog49,
My apologies for the delay in viewing your response. I actually located this information before your response but I do appreciate your efforts here on the Board...it is a wonderful site for ancestral research!!

The member of this family that has been somewhat elusive is Emma Evaline...I am curious abt how she happened to die in Washington state...her last marriage to Guro Pejovich? Also curious abt Lucinda not in the 1930 Census with husband Albert. I am assuming she was with son, Robert and family in Colorado when she died?

I now have alot of information to share if anyone on the Board wants to contact me. Thanks so much for your earlier response. I really appreciate it. Susan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions