Classification: Query
Surnames: CROW, MCGRATH
CROW, MCGRATH/McGrawATH/McGraw

Crow/McGrath/McGraw

Vicki (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Crow
My ancestor, James McGraw (McGrath) married Francis A. Crow Licking Co. OH and moved to Pendleton Co. KY. Large family. Have more info.

MORTON/CROW

Posted: 8 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jun 2004 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: MORTON, CROW
Hi Jack. I looked up your Silas Morton, in the 1840 Census Index, and came up with nothing. I also looked up Daniel CROW and here is what I found:

CROW, Daniel
State: OH
County: Coulmbiana
Page: 214

Hope this helps, Joyce.

Crow

Jack Pettee (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Crow, Morton
I have an Elizabeth Crow who Married Silas MORTON September 12, 1838 at Dawn Township, Canada West, Ohio. From a family snapshot of a tombstone I think Elizabeth might have been the daughter of Daniel CROW d. October 11, 1851. Would any of the information you have included these people.

Thanks

Re: Crow/McGrath/McGraw

Kathy McGraw Pinborough (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2002 5:49PM GMT
I have some information on James and Frances Crow McGraw and would be interested in sharing with you. Please send me an e-mail if you are interested in sharing information.

Posted: 28 Sep 2004 6:02AM GMT
Edited: 1 Dec 2006 4:33AM GMT
Vicki,
Hey we are cousins! My GGGGmother is Francis Crow. Do you have any other information. I would love to share any that I have.
Thanks, Nancy

Crow/McGraw

Posted: 13 Aug 2005 6:39AM GMT
Surnames: McGraw/Crow
Vicki,
I would love to talk to you. I am descended from Francis Crow and James McGraw through their son Joshua. I would love to have more info.

Thank you

Posted: 1 Aug 2007 9:59PM GMT
Surnames: Crow/McGraw
I would love to hear from you! I am a descendent of Francis Crow and James McGraw. Please e-mail me.

Posted: 7 Jan 2013 6:31PM GMT
Surnames: Crow/McGrath/McGraw/Biggs
Do you have info on their parents? Also does anyone have proof that Frances nee Crow? I have info on their desendants Their son Matt married Julia Ann Biggs (my line), her brother James married a Julia Ann McGraw but haven't found her line
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions