Classification: Query
Surnames: COBRECES, MANTECON
Looking for (buscando) información sobre apellidos COBRECES y MANTECON

Mantecon familia

Ashley (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Mantecon Cueto
I am researching the Mantecon family name for my mother-in-law. Her name is Lilliam Gorgina Mantecon and she was born in Camaguey, Camaguey, Cuba. Her father was Bienvenido Mantecon Cueto and born in Santander, Spain. He had a brother Manuel and a sister Abelina. Their father was Felipe Mantecon Casuso born also in Santander, Spain. Any info would be appreciated. Please visit my website at goofygoffin.homestead.com. Thanks!

Re: Mantecon familia

Maryellen Mantecon (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2003 9:08PM GMT
Ashley, My name is Maryellen Mantecon and I also am curious as to the family. My grandfather was Juan CluadamiroMantecon-Perez, his brother, Adan was a general in the Mexican revolution and I visit that side of the family in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. Both are passed away, my fathers name is Rudy Mantecon. I believe my grandfather was born in Spain but I am not sure, but I know they grew up in a small town named Cuale in Jalisco. I would be interested to hear from you.

Fernando Revuelta (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2003 9:27AM GMT
Santander (España), 27 de Junio del 2003

Es posible que pueda ayudarle en su búsqueda pero necesitaría conocer si cuando se refiere a Santander lo hace a Santander CIUDAD o a algún lugar de la PROVINCIA de Santander. Mi e-mail: fvuelta@eresmas.com

Posted: 6 Apr 2010 12:50AM GMT
HI, Marielen, How are you?? Sorry for my bad english but l ll try to tell you about my family. Of course that our family are the same.. My father is Armando Mantecon Montes and my Grandfather is Adan Mantecon Perez, my father is your uncle... l really wish you met all your family, lm living in Guadalajara , Jalisco , Please let me know more about you. Give me your e-mail to send you pic of the family actually.

Posted: 8 Nov 2011 10:43PM GMT
Hello Carla. I am Charles Hunt and my mother was Maria Theresa Mantecon, daughter of Juan Mantecon and Esther Perez-Mantecon. Mary Ellen is my younger cousin who I have not seen in some time. I remember my grandfather's stories of the revolution well, because i am the seocnd oldest cousin (67). I did not know the name of Adan, i thank you for the information. I have been to Puerto Vallarta twice, but did not know the connection, I wish i had. Thanks for the info, and keep in touch.

Posted: 8 Nov 2011 10:43PM GMT
Hello Carla. I am Charles Hunt and my mother was Maria Theresa Mantecon, daughter of Juan Mantecon and Esther Perez-Mantecon. Mary Ellen is my younger cousin who I have not seen in some time. I remember my grandfather's stories of the revolution well, because i am the seocnd oldest cousin (67). I did not know the name of Adan, i thank you for the information. I have been to Puerto Vallarta twice, but did not know the connection, I wish i had. Thanks for the info, and keep in touch.

Posted: 18 Mar 2012 9:00PM GMT
Dear Ashley: when I was capitan on a cruise ship called Carla C we were calling at Vallarta every week and I bacame a good friend of Adan Mantecon y su familia. Con mi mujer teneiamos alquilada una casa en el Cerro y yo la visitaba cada semana. Adan era un gran colectionista de armas que yo compraba en Los Angeles para el. Todo eso se pasaba al final de los anos '60 y todavia tenemos mucha anoranza de aquel tiempo. Todavia me recuerdo que tu tia Eva ha venido aqui en Italia a visitarnos...ella vivia con su esposo en Las Vegas. En la casa teniamos un muchacho que se llamaba Juan Mantecon (dicho El Toro)...
Con mucho carino, Nico y Jennifer

Posted: 16 Apr 2012 6:03PM GMT
Hello to everyone.

I am from Spain, surfing the on the net, I saw and would be very interested in know about the Mantecon family, I do not know, much information about it.
My grand mother always talks about her great uncle Manuel Mantecon. He come back from Cuba and making the house were my Grand mom was born. We used to spend summer holidays there when she was alive. The town is called Anievas de Cotillo in the Santander province.
Are there any conections?

Posted: 2 Nov 2012 6:16PM GMT
Hi I am also the Oldest Daugheter of Armando Mantecon Montes. I am 52 years old and Gradfather is Adan Mantecon Perez and My Father Mother was Juana Mantecon married to Adan Mantecon for a short time. I live in Califorina
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions