Search for content in message boards

Isaac Richardson

Isaac Richardson

Cliff Richardson (View posts)
Posted: 29 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Richardson, Garland, Broyles, Hinton, Gwinn, Martin, Sims
Searching for info and relatives of the family of Isaac and Rose Garland Richardson of the Abingdon, Virginia area both deceased probably in the 1950s. Had about twelve children most of whom were adopted out. Names:Harvey, Richard, Ernest, Claude, Anna, Kathryn, Bethel, Ethel, June, Billie Jean and Nellie. Anna married Joe Gwinn from Michigan, With six children, Joe Jr, Barbara and Sam are the ones I know. Kathryn married Don Hinton from Clarkesville Tenn. Ethel married a man with the last name of Broyles in Greenville, Tenn. June married Billy sims from Sparta Tenn. Richard lived in Arizona, wife terri and son Barry. Harvey was my Father. I have never met any of his family, I found these names in old letters.

Isaac Richardson

Cliff Richardson (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
http://richardsonsusa.homestead.com/index.html
Does anyone recognize any of these pictures?

Re: Isaac Richardson

robin (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2001 5:08AM GMT
Please email me with any other info. I am Benny's wife. His mother is Bethel Richardson-Davidson. I just started researching the Richardson-Davidson family and this is the first blank I've been able to fill in. Thanks so much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions