charles david bills

Posted: 1 Feb 2012 10:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
This post was deleted by the author on 31 Jul 2012 12:04AM GMT

Re: charles david bills

Posted: 1 Apr 2012 5:50AM GMT
Hi Vicki,
I sent you this info about February 23. If you didn't receive it, I can send it again.

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 6:17PM GMT
Hi Vickie,
I am the third oldest child of Charles "chick" Bills and the neice to Verna Mae and James G. Emmons. I was born Feb. 6 1950 and I just heard about you this morning. You can contact my daughter on Facebook (Brooke Jensen) and i will get back to you. Hopefully we can be in touch.

Char Jensen.

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 12:33AM GMT
I just cant explain how good it feels to have heard from you in a positive way.I am so happy i finally found our dads children.I only wish i could have met my dad before his death.so the only way to know him is threw all of you, and that makes me very happy and excited.I look forward to staying in touch and someday maybe we can all meet.I want to hear all the story's of his life and a if you have any pictures that would be even better.Id like to ask you if you have any memory's of me when you were young? My godmother was verna mae i want to hear about her also. my email address is viki195959hotmail.com and I have a Facebook account.my phone was broken by my granddaughter so when i get a replacement i will get the number to you, so email is the only real way of contacting me and of course theirs Facebook.Cant wait to hear from you vickie mae

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 11:17AM GMT
Hi Vickie,

So happy for your response, would love to talk. contact me via my daughters email rutowe@hotmail.com i'll be waiting to hear from you.

Char
per page

Find a board about a specific topic