Search for content in message boards

Zammarelli- Stella Cilento

Zammarelli- Stella Cilento

Posted: 7 Apr 2010 2:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Im looking for any relation or info on the Zammarelli family from Stella Cilento. Please reply if you have any info.

Alicia

Re: Zammarelli- Stella Cilento

Posted: 7 Apr 2010 6:18PM GMT
Surnames: Zammarelli
I am no relation to Zammarelli, however I have been to Stella Cilento and have pictures of church records from there with lots of Zammarellis among them. If you could let me know your e-mail address I would be happy to share this information with you.

C.

Posted: 7 Apr 2010 7:01PM GMT
What do you mean by pictures of church records? I would assume a relative would have access to church records. Do you have any relatives that are Zammarelli? I was just wondering how you would have pictures of documents without relation? Sounds interesting :)

Alicia

Posted: 7 Apr 2010 11:22PM GMT
Surnames: Zammarelli
This post was deleted by the author on 18 Aug 2011 6:37PM GMT

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 2:30AM GMT
I just sent you an email.

Alicia

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 7:46PM GMT
Surnames: CAPUTO, CORREALE, DESANTIS, MESSANO, RADANO, VASSALLUZZO, VITALE
I have connections to Zammarelli in Stella Cilento through my grandfather Angelo CORREALE. Specifically, Emilio ZAMMARRELLI 1880 - 1939, his brother-in-law. Angelo CORREALE was born in Stella Cilento, 1895. Would appreciate any info you can provide.

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 7:53PM GMT
I dont have much information on this side as far as Italian documentation. Ive contacted Stella Cilento several times and havent heard from them. I know my great grandmother married there but maybe she wasnt born there and thats why dont answer. Or maybe I just have to give them more time to answer. She was born in 1875 and Married Nicola Monzo.Monzo is a very common surname in Stella Cilento. It seems they were from the village of Amalfede which is a part of Stella. Her father is Giuseppe and mother is Fiorenza Maria. Perhaps Emilio is related to her? What info do you have?

Alicia

Posted: 23 Apr 2010 7:53PM GMT
Surnames: Correrale, Zammarrelli, Sodano, Landi,Radano
Rosa Maria CORREALE,b.18Oct1884; m. ca.1902, Emilio ZAMMARRELLI b.29Mar1880, d.25Jan1939. Emilio accompanied my grandfather Angelo Correal when he came to America.
Paolo CORREALE b. 19Feb1882, m.Giuseppina RADANO.
Nicola CORREALE b.3 Aug 1887, d.13Apr1966, m.31Mar1913
Luisa SODANO b.19Jun1891, d.25Jan1993. Luisa was from Amalfede.
Maria Carmela CORREALE b. 8 Apr 1891,m.25Jan1913 Nicola LANDI.
Angelo CORREALE b.10Mar1895, d.28Feb1973, m. ca 1934 Margaret D. NAYLOR b.27Feb1911, d.7Feb1964.
Do you have any connection to this ZAMMARRELLI line or any of the other families here?

Posted: 25 Apr 2010 2:27PM GMT
I dont recognize any of the names here. The only possible connection would be for me to find out if Emilio is somehow related to my GG grandmother Giuseppa from Stella. They are only 5 years apart in age so its possible they were related in someway (brother/sister, cousin) but I would have to confirm it somehow.

Alicia

Posted: 1 Aug 2010 11:05AM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2011 11:34PM GMT
I am not a Zammarelli either, however I have family who was from Stella Cilento. The names I would be interested in are Bertolini, Annunziato, Lisi, Bianco. If you have anything like that I would be very interested and appreciative.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions