Search for content in message boards

Barnharts in Indiana

Barnharts in Indiana

Garry Roettger (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2000 8:02PM GMT
I'm looking for my grandparents or any family information. My mother (Elsie, the youngest) a sister (Georgia?) and a brother (Ralph, the oldest child)were left in an orphanage in Terre Haute, IN in the mid to late 20's. Ralph left when of age, her sister was adopted and now lives in the Western U.S., mother was raised by a family in south central Indiana. She was told her father had died and thats why her mother left the children in the home (temporarly supposedly). She later found out her father was alive and was able to meet him. His name was Oscar or Frank, Oscar Frank or Frank Oscar? Her mother (Ethel B.) was married at least once more and died as a Manners in 1972 in Clay county Indiana,? My "grandmother" told me mother was of native american decent and I have met her brother and his daughter and I believe it! Does anyone have any info on any of these people or can you give me help on finding some? Thanks

Re: Barnharts in Indiana

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 3:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
May have what your looking for. waiting for reply.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions