Search for content in message boards

Baptismal records of Sligo Davey family members 1860-1880

Baptismal records of Sligo Davey family members 1860-1880

Mary Lou (Quinn) Matulevicius (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2005 3:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Feeney Davey
I have a PDF file of the baptismal records of Davey family members from 1860-1880. If you are interested in this information please e-mail me and I will send you the PDF file.

Re: Baptismal records of Sligo Davey family members 1860-1880

Jeanne Dwyer (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2005 9:54PM GMT
Surnames: Davey, Walsh
Hi, Mary Lou!
My great-grandfather was James Davey of Drumiskibbole. I could make some use of the PDF file, if you don't mind. Would you please email it back to me? I tried to email you at the addy this website has on record, but it bounced. Twice!
Thanks!
Jeanne

Posted: 25 Feb 2005 7:10PM GMT
Surnames: davey/ little
i'm trying to find out about my fathers family. who died when i was three years old. so far i've found out that his father edwin henry davey was born in staffordshire england on 10-15-1871. and he arrived at the port of new york on 1-28-1911. he left liverpool england on the mauritania vessel. he married katherine little and had 5 or 6 kids and became a us citizien of colorado 6-26-1923 then moved to kansas can anyone help me find the rest of his family history

Posted: 1 Mar 2005 1:09PM GMT
Edited: 24 May 2005 9:56AM GMT
Surnames: Feeney Davey Quinn Breen
I'm sorry I don't have any more information for you, but you have many clues which will give you a wealth of information. You know whwn and where he was born --get a birth certificate. You should be abel to get his naturalization papers.There are all the census reports. Look into going to one of the local Family History Centers (run by the Mormon Church).They have a wealthof information.
Happy Hunting !
Mary Lou

Martina (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2005 4:12PM GMT
Hi Mary Lou,

I'd be very interested in having a look at those sligo Davey records. If you could send them on to me I'd be very grateful. I see we share several interests, Davey, Quinn, Feeney & Bailey !!

I can't see any obvious links though , where were your Daveys from ?

Anyway, any help is welcome.
Best regards,
Martina.

Posted: 20 Jul 2005 2:56PM GMT
Surnames: Davey
I would love you to send me the records. I thank you so much for helping and caring.
Sue (Davey) Godbout

jenniferlehman1 (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2006 6:05AM GMT
Surnames: Davey, Gilhooly
I would love to see these baptismal records as well. I am looking for a Michael Davey born in Ireland around 1864. He is my husband's great great grandfather and he married Nelly Gilhooly in Chicago in 1895. We don't have any information about earlier anscestors but we are just getting started with our search.

Thanks for sharing this information!

Jennifer Lehman Davey

Posted: 16 Jun 2006 10:35PM GMT
Surnames: Davey
I would appreciate a copy of the baptismal records. Thanks in advance.

Sean

Posted: 28 Dec 2008 6:14AM GMT
Surnames: Davey, Kiernan
I have Davey family from Sligo....I wish so much that you could forward any information on to me. living on this side of the pond makes it real differcult to gain knowledge of family. My Grandfather was Martin Davey his wife was Rose Anna Kiernan....Marin's parents were John & Mary (Hunt) Davey. Martin and Rose left Ireland, going to Scotland and the to the USA, arriving at Ellis Island, New York on April 15, 1906.
Any help you can forward to me would be a real blessing...my email address is: tsleeper118@charter.net
Thank-you so very much....

Posted: 28 Dec 2008 6:25AM GMT
Surnames: Davey, Kiernan
I have Davey family from Sligo....I wish so much that you could forward any information on to me. living on this side of the pond makes it real differcult to gain knowledge of family. My Grandfather was Martin Davey his wife was Rose Anna Kiernan....Marin's parents were John & Mary (Hunt) Davey. Martin and Rose left Ireland, going to Scotland and the to the USA, arriving at Ellis Island, New York on April 15, 1906.
Any help you can forward to me would be a real blessing...my email address is: tsleeper118@charter.net
Thank-you so very much....
per page

Find a board about a specific topic