Search for content in message boards

IVERSONS FROM MASS/MAINE/NORTH DAKOTA

IVERSONS FROM MASS/MAINE/NORTH DAKOTA

Posted: 3 Jun 2010 7:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: IVERSON/LARSON
LAURITZ "LOUIS" IVERSON BORN IN ROROS NORWAY BORN JAN 23 1879. HE MARRIED ANNA AUGEDAHL b: JULY 13,1879 IN BRANDEBO NORWAY. THEY HAD 7 CHILDREN THAT I KNOW OF
Arnold Morris Iverson 1905 – 1962
Arthur Joel Iverson 1906 – 1907
Luella Gladys Iverson 1907 –
Lila Anette Iverson 1909 – 1991
Oscar Iverson 1911 –
Arthur Oliver Iverson 1912 – 2001
Evelyn Iverson 1915 – 1915
HIS FATHER WAS JOHN IVERSON-I DONT HAVE MUCH INFORMATION ON HIM.
b: Apr 1851 Aasen Norway
AND HIS MOTHER IS
MARIT "MARY" LARSON b:8 may 1855 Trondheim Norway
d: July 25, 1945 Glover N. Dakota
HER FATHER IS JENS AND MOTHER IS OLAVA.

HIS SIBLINGS ARE:
Ole Iverson 1880 – 1880
Oliver "Ole" Iverson 1882 – 1955
O'Lena Severena Iverson 1884 – 1959
Carl Augustav Iverson 1888 – 1962
Peter Iver Iverson 1889 – 1939

I KNOW THAT LAURITS WORKED IN THE STREETCAR LINE. AT THIS TIME THEY LIVED IN FARGO NORTH DAKOTA. LAURITZ GOT TRANSFERED AND THEY MOVED TO MASSACHUSETTS. AFTER ANNA PASSED AWAY LAURITS MARRIED IRMA HALL ON SEPTEMBER 30 1943. LAURITS PASSED AWAY AFTER A BATTLE WITH PNEUMONIA. HE IS BURRIED IN MASSACHUSETTS. I AM LOOKING FOR THE SPELLING OR NAMES CHANGES FROM THE MIGRATION TO AMERICA. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON HIS GRANDPARENTS. ANY STORIES, PHOTOS, ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBERS...ANYTHING WOULD BE AWSOME TO ADD TO MY BOOK. I HAVE POSTED SOME PICTURES ON MY TREE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND I HOPE THAT ANY OF THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE PROVIDED CAN HELP YOU. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Re: IVERSONS FROM MASS/MAINE/NORTH DAKOTA

Posted: 12 Jul 2010 5:00AM GMT
My Grandma Lila Iverson was from Page North Dakota. She is the daughter of Albert Iverson/Aslogson. You may want to check the spellings of Aslogson and Aslakson. Several brothers came over from Norway and ended up using different names.

Posted: 12 Jul 2010 6:10PM GMT
could you point me in the right direction to check this information? I was also wondering if we have the same line, because I am not finish3d scanning photos and there are a couple of photos that say Lila Iverson.

Thank you for your responce and have a great day!!!

Charlie Iverson

Posted: 27 Mar 2011 4:48AM GMT
You can look at my Williams tree to see pictures of Lila Iverson and gather the information that I have. I am Lila's Granddaughter. Her daughter is still living. I would really like to see the pictures that you have of Lila. Very exciting!
Jen

Posted: 3 Sep 2011 2:05AM GMT
I don't check this often, but most of the names you mentioned are my family members. I am still collecting information on my father's side of the family. My father, Arthur Joel Iverson is the only son of Arthur Oliver Iverson and Helena Hodgkins. My father has three sisters. My dad has notes that his father wrote about his family as he got older and I have not seen them, but passed to me over the phone they sound confusing. I am told that his mother is Anna Augedahl (Augdahl perhaps)B Jul 13 1879 in Brandebo (Brandbu) Hadeland Norway. D Feb. 9, 1943.From what I understand they went to Minnesota in 1884 and then in 1904 moved to Glover, ND. I think her husband was Louis Martin Iverson, but I also have the name Louritz Morris, same person? B Jan. 3 1879 D Aug 23 1965. Beyond that I just have names that seems to stretch back to Norway and then I am lost. I have Anders Olsen Augdalseie and Anne Maria Arnesdatter. Are these Louis/Louritz's parents? And then I have the names Lawrence and Lavina Iverson of Ellendayl ND but don't know who they are. I read the other post responding to you about Lila. SHe wa my grat aunt and I knew her well when I was young. I have fond memories of her here in Maine. How are the people in your post related to you?
Thanks,
Lindsay Savage

Posted: 11 Feb 2012 10:36PM GMT
I have all of these people in my tree, yes Louis and Lauritz are the same person, they immigrated in 1880, I have the family story about Lauritz mothers family farm. Anna is Lauritz second wife, His first wife was Irma Hall. If you would like to email me I can give you what information I have. I also have Pictures of Anna and Lauritz in my family tree. Feel free to email me.

memreezinaflash@hotmail.com

Posted: 11 Feb 2012 10:43PM GMT
I appologize Lindsey Irma Hall was Lauritz second wife, They were married on september 30 1943

I have your father and you in my tree also.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic