Search for content in message boards

Thompson and Hamm

Thompson and Hamm

Everett Hall, Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Thompson, Hamm
Looking for any info on John Thompson who married Emma Hamm.They lived on Thompson branch at Limestone. Some of the children were Jim, George. Bettie and Johnny that I know of. They are buried at Limestone.Emma was born April 11,1847 and John was born Dec 28, 1845 and died Jan 1, 1913 in Carter Co.

Thompson

Elizabeth Gambill (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Thompson Logan Reeder
I have a James Thompson born August 8, 1880 in Carter Co. Died November9, 1956 He married Ora Barker I am not sure if this is the same but it is the only one I have

THOMPSON

Ken Thompson (View posts)
Seeking any information on the James Thomson/Thompson listed in the h/h of Russell Thompson on the 1880 Boyd Co. Census, Coaltown Precinct # 9. Who did James marry, their children, etc... Any information greatly appreciated..

Thompson

Elizabeth Gambill (View posts)
Surnames: Thompson, Reeder, Logan
I am also searching for some Thompsons. My g grandfather is Freddie Thompson and Idle Logan Thompson. They lived back and forth between Fleming Fork, Ky. and Muncie Indiana. I would like to know if you have come across them in your research. I would be happy to exchange info with you.

Thompsons

Everett Hall (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Thompson, Shults
Looking for any info on John Thompson who married Susan Shults around 9th of Aug 1840 in Carter Co. One of their sons was John Thompson who married Emmaline Hamm. They lived at Limestone.

THOMPSON

ken thompson (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
This James Thompson was born about 1863, probably in Ohio. As of 1880 he was not married..

Re: Thompson

C W Butler (View posts)
Posted: 31 Aug 2001 2:21AM GMT
Surnames: reeder, conley, burchett, castle, thompson, hamm, logan, curtis
Elizabeth:

Fred Jackson Thompson b:1902 is my 2nd cousin 3xR, son of Shelton H Thompson and Rosa Ann "Rosie" Hamm.

Do you have exact birthdates for Fred J and Idyle? I need death dates too, should that be appropriate.

Goodness! I'm related to every one of your paternal great grandparents. You could really make my day if you tell me parents, maybe grandparents, of Rebecca Kay Williams.

Re: Thompson

Posted: 23 Aug 2013 8:29PM GMT
Surnames: Thompson, Reeder, Logan
Fred and Idyle Logan Thompson were my grandparents. Fred was born June 27, 1901 and Idyle Logan was born around 1905. I have not been able to find her birth information.

Fred died in Wilkinson, Indiana on November 14, 1976.

Idyle died August 24, 1969
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions