Search for content in message boards

Charles Cole

Charles Cole

Kristen Cole (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole
Looking for info on Charles R. Cole, born in Long Eddy, NY,
May 1855. Parents are supposedly Josiah or Esiah Cole and Sarah Adams.

Re: Charles Cole

Posted: 3 Mar 2004 3:32AM GMT
Kristen...I to am researching Josiah and Sarah Cole. My gggrandmother was Julia Ann Cole Burket. I have her listed as a sister to Charles. Charles wasn't listed in the 1850 census. He was listed in the 1860 census as being 10 yrs. old. Would love to share what information I have with you. Please e-mail me with a reply. Bertha Ann

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 7:45PM GMT
Hi
If you are still there, i'd be happy to share what i know....which isn't much. I have written NYS for a marriage cert for Charles to see if parents are listed.

Posted: 14 May 2010 2:47PM GMT
Yes.......I would love to know what you have on Charles Cole or anyother family member!

Thanks,
Bertha Ann

Posted: 14 May 2010 5:41PM GMT
email me direct at krixten@bellsouth.net and we can share info

Posted: 4 Feb 2013 7:07PM GMT
I am also interested in finding out any information as Charles is my great great grandfather. Elizabeth Bessie Bellows Cole was his wife and she is buried in Chenango Valley Cemetery in Binghamton, NY. I have a picture of her grave stone.

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 3:06AM GMT
Hi, I don't know much, just from him down to me. I know some trees have him linked to William T Cole of Wayne Co., PA. but the evidence is circumstantial. I would like to know more about Bertha, I have often wondered about her. I have a picture of Kenneth, Lynn Ougeltree and my Grandfater Judson as children.

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 1:30PM GMT
Kristen - Bertha was my great grandmother. I have her as being the mother of Kenneth Cole. I can send you what information I have in an email.

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 7:02PM GMT
great. here's me email krixten@bellsouth.net

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 7:09PM GMT
Sent to your email this morning a very lengthy historical document.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic