Search for content in message boards

digger stanley

digger stanley

Posted: 24 Feb 2002 9:48PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 27 Feb 2002 4:24PM GMT
Surnames: stanley
information on family digger stanley boxer died 07031919.gandson in aust. looking to trace family history.

Re: digger stanley

Posted: 19 Oct 2010 12:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Digger stanley was my greatgrandfather, my grandmother being his daughter Daisy who married Alexander Johnstone; They had 3 children Stewart, Annetta(my mother) and Philip

Re: George "Digger" Stanley

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 9:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: STANLEY
I am a grand-daughter to George "Digger" Stanley. My Father was his son by Alice Davis "Rackham" she was previously marrried. My father John Henry Stanley (was also known as Digger) was born on 16th July 1917 only two year's before his father's death. On my father's birth certificate and also his Christening certificate held at St. Clement Danes Church shows his mother as being married to George but cannot find any trace. My dad believed his father was born Kingston Upon Thames. I have been unable so far to find George's birth certificate (no matter where I've looked.) I also was christened at St. Clement Danes Church as we lived in Nottinghill as did most of the family. Please have a look at my family tree (most of which IS NOT CONFIRMED) other than George's death of Pulmonary TB on 7th March 1919.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions