Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 4:28AM GMT
THANKS DAVID! A.E.

Friendship Cemetery

Posted: 30 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Nov 2004 7:10PM GMT
Agnes,

The name of the church you are inquiring about is the Friendship Baptist Church and there is a cemetery attached to this church. I do not however have a cemetery listing for this cemetery so you might consider putting a post on this board to see if someone at the parish website can help. Sorry, David Brown

History of Bienville Parish

Edited: 30 Jun 2001 4:28AM GMT
Surnames: Caskey, Toms
I would like to find out some info about the Cem.at Friendship Baptist Church in Friendship La.I have searched on the internet for the name of this church and cem.,can't find any info.Thanks A.E.

History of Bienville Parish - Volume II

Edited: 16 May 2002 12:07AM GMT
I have a copy of The History of Bienville Parish - Volume II if anyone needs a lookup.
David Brown

BAILIFF

Linda Bailiff Stringer (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
I would also like to know if any Bailiff's are buried there:}

John Markham Sr's Family

Charles Markham (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: John, Pleasant, Nimrod, James, William
Seeking info on John Markham Sr. who appeared in Bienville Parish as early as 1837. He married a Miss Nancy Jay in 1856 and died in 1858 in Bossier Parish. Any Markham info could be of help.
Posted: 2 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2003 3:49AM GMT
There are no Bailiff's in Friendship cemetery.

Friendship Cemetery

Posted: 31 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 1:33AM GMT
The pastor's wife, Connie Leach, is the first grade teacher at Saline High School where I teach. She lives by the church and cemetery. I also live about 3 miles from the church. I will check in the cemetery for any names and use a digital camera and make pictures of tombstones. These can be sent via email to you if you like. Contact me by email since I do not get to this site very often.

Re: History of Bienville Parish - Volume II

Kristl Franklin (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2002 5:55PM GMT
Surnames: Robertsons
Thanks so much -- I'm looking for any Robertsons -- Jesse H., Richard A., Rufus R., Sally, around the Civil War. They bought land in Sibley. Any info would be appreciated --if you need more details let me know. Kristl

Re: History of Bienville Parish - Volume II

Connie Dove (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2002 12:21AM GMT
Surnames: Tullos, Fowler
Hello, I am looking for information on the name Tullos. Are there any of the Tullos clan listed in the book? Sadie E. Tullos or Richard Tullos? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Connie Dove
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions