Search for content in message boards

Wood Family name

Wood Family name

Posted: 8 Oct 1999 1:45PM GMT
Edited: 28 Dec 2001 7:37PM GMT
Looking for anyone that has any information on Wood, Woodhall, Fowlds, Guston, Gould and Brown family trees. I know I am relatied to Ambrose Woodhall who was married to Aljena Lavina Wood... Caleb Wood in New York in the 1700s who married Mary Vale. Abraaham Powers, Ruth Wood, Woodrow.... Lavina Chapman Woodrow... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...

Fowlds Connection

William Fowlds Wood (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2000 3:30AM GMT
Rae Cortina please contact me with your Fowlds connection

Ambrose Woodhall

Posted: 5 Jun 2001 8:18PM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2001 2:09AM GMT
My grandfather is Ambrose Woodhall, born 1861, died 1909 in Grove Lake Township, Pope County, Minnesota. He married Aljena A. Wood 09/24/1887. I'm currently working on tree back to 1761. Please contact me.

re your message

Posted: 6 Jun 2001 1:13AM GMT
Edited: 1 Sep 2001 9:52AM GMT
Hi John
You asked me to contact you but I'm not sure what info you require etc.
widzy

Ambrose Woodhall Aljena A. Wood

Posted: 6 Jun 2001 5:13AM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2001 2:09AM GMT
I looked at a lot of data last night, so forgive me if I'm hazy on your entry. As I recall, you were looking for info on Ambrose Woodhall. I am a grandson. I have a Woodhall tree back to John born 1761 and Caleb Wood born 08/29/1723. I'm looking for ancestry of both. I though we might have information to share.

Re: Ambrose Woodhall Aljena A. Wood

Janet Bessey (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2001 8:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Are there any connections to this Woodhall family in Canada? My great grandfather was John WOODHALL c. 1830 who had a brother and a son named Ambrose. Any help would be appreciated. As I am currently having a great deal of difficuly with the boards at ancestry.com could you please reply to my e-mail address. Thank you

Re: Wood Family name

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 7:17AM GMT
Surnames: Johnston, Wood, Thrun, Gould, Vale (vail)...Powell, etc.
Hi, I am related to all the people you mention. My maiden name is Johnston, and my dad was born Byron James Wood around 1889. His father was Frank, who died in an accident in NW
Washington state.

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 7:23AM GMT
i am a direct ancestor of Caleb Wood, born 1723. I have info as far back as 1600, in England. Aljena A Wood is in my line.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. thanks. Mary Ann

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 7:24AM GMT
check Sarnia Ontario. Also the Wood family.

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 5:47PM GMT
THIS FOLLOWING FOR YOU ALL, BUT ESPECIALLY FOR MARY ANN MCDONALD.

I AM A GRANDSON OF ALJENA A. WOOD AND AMBROSE WOODHALL.

CALEB WOOD, BORN AT LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK ON AUGUST 29, 1723 IS PRESENT IN THE FAMILY TREE THAT I POSSESS. ALSO IS HIS WIFE, MARY VAIL, WHO DIED IN UPPER CANADA ON MAY 5, 1796.

I AM SEARCHING FOR DETAILS AS TO CALEB'S PARENTS SO THAT I CAN DEVELOP OUR TREE WITH MORE ASSURED ACCURACY.

IF YOU CAN PROVIDE SUCH INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT AARDVARKPARK@AOL.COM. PERHAPS WE MAY BE OF MUTUAL ASSISTANCE.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic