Search for content in message boards

Holt family

Posted: 17 Sep 2012 8:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Sep 2012 8:28PM GMT
Surnames: Holt, Barnes, and Roberts.
I have been looking for several years for my great great grand father. I found a William P Holt one time and no more.
He was born in Tennessee and was living in Montague co Texas,, Forestburg. he was killed by Indians. he had a wife and a son. Wife was Mary Elizabeth Barnes and son was William Joshua Holt,he was raised by his mothers parents. WHo were Joshua Gibson B arnes and Manvera Barnes.William mother remarried and his name was Creed Fulton Roberts. Do you know of this Holt family? Any info would of great help. Wynona Kay Holt Wallace.

Re: Holt family

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 1:20PM GMT
If you have not as yet checked our tree; please do I know we,re related to the Holt Gibson Tribe but not real sure its the ones your related to.I think our group comes from the Philly area, however;;;Patty Gardenmums sis

Re: Holt family

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 1:24PM GMT
If you have not as yet checked our tree; please do I know we,re related to the Holt Gibson Tribe but not real sure its the ones your related to.I think our group comes from the Philly area, however;;;Patty Gardenmums sis We need help behind Henery David Holt 1833 / however I believe that may take us over seas.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic