Search for content in message boards

TOSKEY, FREED

TOSKEY, FREED

Yvonne Hamilton (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Will
Surnames: TOSKEY, FREED
Looking for information on Toskey family in Latah Co. Elling TOSKEY married Hulda Christina FREED on 14th Dec. 1904, son Manfred Virgil TOSKEY born 20 Sept. 1905 in Latah Co.

Re: TOSKEY, FREED

Posted: 3 Jul 2001 4:11PM GMT
Surnames: Toskey, Ubel
Wow, this "TOSKEY" name is really hard to find. I was wondering if ours was the only family who came to the U.S. I have an August Toskey who with his wife Johanna (nee Kline) Toskey came from Pommerania, Germany with several children to Canada in 1861. They were there for four years and then came into the U.S. in 1865. They settled in Wisconsin having more children. I have nine children in this family..6 girls and three boys.

Posted: 14 Jan 2002 10:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Feb 2002 6:06AM GMT
I don't know anything about the Toskeys except what is in the Freed Family book. I wanted to be sure you have a copy of it: it's a record of the descendants of Jan Jansson Frid and Anna Kristina Persdotter written by Elmer Freed. I'm a descendant of Hulda's brother Axel.

Claire

Yvonne Hamilton (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2002 3:11PM GMT
Surnames: Toskey, Freed
Claire: we don't have a copy of that book, but would really like one. How can we arrange that?

Posted: 20 Sep 2010 10:40PM GMT
Elling and Hulda are related to me. Hulda was the oldest family member at my first wedding...what would you like to know? I know your quest is several years old, but if you still happen to be around please contact me.

Posted: 11 Jul 2014 1:18PM GMT
August Toskey was my husband's great great grandfather. I have some information on them, children's name's etc., if you are interested.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic